Reviews for The Wekk Board
Kepler Strinn chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Super-fantasy rox :3. But if the Wekk is a place for people with no hope it seems Karli is out of place. She was a perfectly happy normal girl.

And wouldn't it be funny if someone in the real world had a character that was the opposite gender of what they were in our world?

(By the way, I guess this explains what you meant by Japanese names...)
Kepler Strinn chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
In case you can't tell by the rapidity (that's probably not a word) of my reviews, I'm enjoying this. Not much happened in this chapter, perhaps just a bit TOO much textmessaging and not enough on Karli. And who the heck calls their mom "mother" habitually? Say "MOM!"
Kepler Strinn chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
You have an interesting world going on here. The only thing I don't like is that part about how dreadwulves are named with JAPANESE names. If this is some sort of alternate dimension does Japan even exist? Or do I have to read the other chapters to make sense of this? Anyway, I generally don't like it when there's a lot of explaining in the beginning of a story but this looks cool, so I'm giving it a chance. Ciao!

TTNR. (Till The Next Review.)
Chavi West-Wind chapter 11 . 9/26/2002
oooh...coolies! _ i like it...like it much. update soon. and do u have a mailing list? can i be on it? please?
Riisha chapter 11 . 5/27/2002
DARN! i was supposed to be the first reviewer! i read this yesterday! At least i'm reviewer number 20!

anyway ... WULFIE! NOOOO! Something's attacking him! And I wonder about that prophecy O.o scaaaaary ... Joe and Jim funny. No comment on Bob yet. Unless he's like the REAL Bob :P

Going now ... bye bye!
Drogan chapter 11 . 5/26/2002
_~ I think I know one of the people who's going to die!
Haloplayer14 chapter 11 . 5/25/2002
Really cool story.
Lucky Chan chapter 4 . 5/20/2002
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my story...so in return I'm checking out your story as well! _

Anyway, this is SO good. The plot's definitely intriguing, and the characters are really adorable too.

Gonna go and read the rest...will review later, I promise! Keep up the good work, ne?
Riisha1 chapter 10 . 5/19/2002
Hold on a moment ... Am I using the right profile?

Oh well ... Wulfie cool as usual ... though i pity poor Han ... Always being shown up and people teasing him and such ... But he's got it okay. Vermin weird. But doesn't every story have at least one weirdo? Me leave now ... Over and out ...
Valen. sigh Drogan chapter 10 . 5/18/2002
My invisable friend thinks you have searous mental problems...
Drogan. who likes Valen almost as much as Ivan chapter 9 . 5/13/2002
*evil grin* man, that was weird Jer... Me like though... :P GO PRETENDER! bwhahaha
Riisha chapter 9 . 5/13/2002
Wow! That was quick! I only read the previous chapter ... (looks at clock) about 6 hours ago. What IS our time difference anyway?

You ripped me off! WAI! Roses too! And a poem about Roses! You evil! EVIL I SAY! XD (Told you I'd tease you) Well ... I just hope you don't say that I ripped YOU off later on with the room full of roses idea (not telling you which story, could even be one you don't read).

Poor Vallak, though not so poor.

WULFIE! *glomps* Okay! I not mad now!
Riisha chapter 8 . 5/12/2002
oiya! wai! oh my goolies! noone usually compliments my work outright! *blushing like heck) XD th-thanks! This is a pretty funny chapter, i guess i can understand why it's dedicated to me ... if i'm wrong, i can always stand corrected. YES! WHY IS WULFIE NOT IN CHAPTER? RUN! GO GET HIM BEFORE I GET MAD!
Drogan chapter 8 . 5/9/2002
Valen is SOO HOT! I don't know about Vallak but you got the name from the same place so I'm assuming that he is... Anyway...
Brazak the Copper Dragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
All your stories are awsome! Extremely well written if not a bit *ehem* "odd" shall we say. ANd anyone who flamed them is a poo monger and can melt from the acid of my gut. Ha! Keep on writting!