Reviews for Untamed
deletedeleteeeeee chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Reminds me a -bit- of Manson. I like. *naws on something* There is a reason I can't find a job around here...
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Great Job!
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Very powerful, good word choice. Excellent poem :)
NI not signed in chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Hey... i read this awhile ago, but i had just written that fucked up letter and the metaphors kinda hit me wrong (There is NOTHING wrong with them, i was just totally off that day) and i knew any review i wrote was gonna be screwed. So here i am.

First of theme wise this is perfect. As always you practically radiate emmotion and I can taste everything you're trying to say after reading this, that's how powerful it is. The message is crystal clear and a true one... this is one of those songs that SHOULD be played.

The rythme i really like for some reason... it fits like something from SystemoftheDown, or RATM. Just brilliant. And yes the metaphors are very very appropriate.

The thing i love is that it's so real. If there's one thing i can count on from you, it's genuine feeling. Never a disappointment.

Ona personal note... I miss you like hell. I haven't been feeling well (don't worry I'll live)so I'm just curling up for awhile till i heal. everthing i ever said was real. Don't be confused or worried, just wait for me. You don't even have to do that... just live okay? Live well and be safe.

NI
Lisa Robinson chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
I read almost all of your writtings. .God. I love your work! You use such descriptive words! Ooo! You Have Talent. Going on Mah Favorite Authors List.
gasoline rainbows chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
I like this. I like it a lot. Well organized and your symbolism is expressive and wonderful.

Does your band still have a website up? If it does, what's the URL?

I really like the verse before the final refrain, especially:

""Ripped up your plans for me today,

(I never liked them anyway),

Watch the trail that I burn,

Don’t expect me to return""
Sweet Rage chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Awesomeness again... I really like the way that you describe things very metaphoric and deep :) I really like your style of writing ... I even put you on my favorite authors list. This song is cool it kinda has the same theme as one i wrote called "Made in Nowhere" i hope you can go check my song out cuz i'd like to hear your opinion on it since your songs are above average well better than mine anyways. Good and Bad critism is all cool with me cuz i know i still need work... but again awesome song... By the way how long have you been in a band and what type of music do you sing? well kewl beans and later dayz

ciao