Reviews for Missing You
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Well-compared. Nice, unforced rhyming- poems plaguing the brain and keeping it from precious rest tend to be as such.
GoldFalcon chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Wow! I really loved this because I can totally relate. It was more like 5 inches & 500 miles though for me. There was this one guy whom I could never ever say a word to. I could never tell him how much he made me whole and more confident. Then out of nowhere I had to move 500 miles away. Even on my last day I still couldn't talk to him and it hurt. It literally hurt my heart. I still feel that pain sometimes but I just try to remember the good old days. Thanks for sharing this poem!
Whiro chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Wow, you nailed that one! I totally can relate, I am in love with my best guy friend, but I can't let the boy know, and I know i can't have him cause it would ruin everything! I loved this poem! Great job! Bravo!

Whiro
allie cole chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Beauty-ful, my dear. Inspiring word choices. I hate writers block too. Humbug. :) Ciao for now

-ali
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Great poem! I love the whole idea, and it's so true. I understand but on a little smaller scale I think. But, anyway, very nice!

Arrivederci MJ!

-Tigra- .
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Ah, this situation is so close to my own it makes me want to steal this poem and post it as my own. LoL, just kidding, I'd never do that. But it really does feel like the thoughts that have been dancing in my head lately. (And uh, I've been in both situation a and situation b, by the way...and they both stink majorly.) But the poem is great! I really, really like it!
Midnight01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Nice...Truly nice.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
i get the first review oh yeah- this is so sad and beautiful and wonderful! great job as always

Love Always