Reviews for Streets of Fear
litter chapter 18 . 2/18/2004
OMG This is so exciting!
do a alax/maya couple and jermaine is a filthy son-of-a-b* that should die
alex should fall in love maya and she should turn him back to the 'good' side. maya will become alex's sex slave for a while.
Emilie chapter 18 . 12/6/2003
Oh my God, poor Maya! I'm so glad you're updating again, but this is horrible! I hope someone gets Alex for this! What are the rest of the Cats doing? More please!
Clearbrook chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Really Really awesome! Well written, though perhaps it would be easier to read if you added the descriptions of the people in sentences, more like, 'She brushed back curly chocolate brown hair from her eyes' or something like that. But It's really great!
Emilie chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
OKAY! IF you don't update this story soon I'm going to...to... *can't think of anything she can do to the author* Well, anyway, you can't just leave it hanging here like this and go on with your real life and leave your readers stuck like this you know! It's not fair to make a bunch of people wander around with an unfinished tale in their heads! Especially when it's such a good one!

I know what! If you don't update this story, I'm going to... *shifts to sepulchral, threatening voice* ...finish it myself. It's the only thing I can do, if you leave it without a conclusion! *grin* And of course that would murder it, because my style is nothing like yours. And you wouldn't want your story murdered, would you? No, I didn't think so... *dodges rotten tomatoes flung by fellow readers of Streets of Fear* See? They don't either! So you'd better get busy!

*cough, cough* Sorry for the tirade... I'll leave now... *backs out hurriedly*
Tiger Girl chapter 18 . 5/13/2003
Okay this is good! Keep it going! I'm extremely anxious to know what will happen next! I like what you've done with the Rat leader's girls - you've given them all different and unique personalities. It'll be interesting to see how Maya handles them if she has to be there on a more long term basis. (I'm assuming she's a hostage to Amber in case she does challange the Rats.) Hurry up and write more!
Allegretto chapter 18 . 4/15/2003
Yay, another update!

Oh, update on Maya. Hm, this is an odd fix.

Write more!
LazyDaze06 chapter 18 . 4/12/2003
glad u finally dated. short chap though.
Tiger Girl Emilie chapter 17 . 3/4/2003
AWESOME additions to chapter 17! You're humanizing the Rats! I always like bad guys that have faces and names and personalities one can sympathise with.

Keep going! *jumps up and down in anticipation*
MyMy chapter 17 . 2/28/2003
Interesting, the two highest ranking officers of the rats have hearts. Very interesting. Poor Maya, I like her, yay Mike is a cat. This is such an amazing story. I love it.
Naja Copperleaf chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
I really like the realism of your fic. Your dialogue is very good, and the characters are well-rounded. Keep writing! ;)
Emilie Tiger Girl chapter 17 . 1/14/2003
Uh-oh... Maya being kidnapped, and the Aces backing out and war with the Rats... I like what you've done with John, and I'm so glad Mike gets to be a Cat now! Keep this going!
Allegretto chapter 17 . 1/9/2003
YOU'RE BACK!

Wow... I seriously am impressed. The logics and the politics... So intricate. Complicated. It adds a touch of reality to this. Nice. I'ma little confused, but I think I've got the very basic gist of it.

But, you can't go and threaten to kill Maya again! No! You saved her last time, and you're only going to hurt her now! Or will Ruby rescue her?

167 pages? Wow, that's long.
Emilie Tiger Girl chapter 16 . 12/7/2002
Okay, I was going to wait till someone else reviewed ch 16 so that I'm not dominating your comment board, but that's taking too long! This chapter was excellent, as is all of your work. I like the depth this adds to both Ruby and Alex's characters. I can't wait to see where this goes from here! More updates soon?
Tiger Girl chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
Hey, just wanted to say that I love the additions to chapter 15, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Tiger Girl chapter 14 . 11/5/2002
And if I'd read chapter 15 before I posted the last review, I would have seen that my input was requested! *Whacks self on forehead* Well, I hope what I said helped... I loved the updates to chapter 15! Way to go, John! And Alex is deep in cahoots with the Rats now... I foresee trouble ahead... *grins in anticipation*
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »