Reviews for A Greater Passion
garage-door-opens chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This is an amazing story. But I don't understand why she would kill herself for music. She wouldn't have that one thing she loves anymore. I'm glad you didn't die though. Hopefully you will become a broadway actor for your favourite shows or something like that. good luck!
Phantom of the Basement chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Umm... you actually thought about doing that? OK, there's obsessed and there's OBSESSED. I mean, I'm a phan of any musiacl , especially Phantom, but...*shivers*
pugpuppy7 i didnt sign in because im too damm lazy chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
WOW that was really ggood! Yes musical theater can just do that to some people, it really drives you INSAAAANE(lets do the time warp again!)... ahhh couldent help it .

well rocky on!

nikki
musachanlazy MC chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
I quite liked it. But killin one's self to Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer is rather strange...
olivia chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
hi lindsay! please tell me that you won't ever do that! PLEASE! and even if you would, i assure you, the butcher knife will NOT smell like graham crackers. I REAPEAT, WILL NOT SMELL LIKE GRAHAM CRACKERS heehe..ok..i'm just going to scare the rest of the reviewers [not like it's already happened] and i'm gonna go now. hehe
Bella Tragedia chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
That was SO GOOD! It's an amazing story! It's giving me the chills! I love your work! Keep it up!
Bunny chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Hey Rosie! This is Jessi. Thats too sad. Hope you don't think like that anymore, now that Jo and I turned you in for- well... you know. :-) u r a good writer!
Italy chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
OMG! Queen, if you did that who would be there to comfort Jerrie? He would be heart broken. Anyway you have to many good friends to do that. Great story, very detailed, and I was suprised, It's short!
Poted Plant chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
wow..that was awesome!..i wish i could wright like you!there's so much realizim and passion nad feeling in you're fic's!there so great!keep wrighting!...
Naqara chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
::blinks:: Wow. That story was really something.