Reviews for Wolf
Windsong chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Very well-written, with an interesting character, and a complelling story. I liked the simplicity of the language. And a nice finish, too! Keep writing! -Windsong
Squirly159 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Wow, that is great! Hope to see more of your work!
ezyret chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
It seems almost unreal that something like this can happen and no one does anything about it. Great story, yet a horrible tale to tell.
Kathleen chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
That was the best short story I have ever read. The intensity is really touching.
Sayu chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
This story really struck me with it's intensity and depth of feeling... The emotions were written extremely well... I enjoy your characterization, the way you allow her to cope in the end. Also, the imagery was wonderful. It really allowed me to feel as if I were a silent observer, as if I could sense everything that was taking place. Truly enjoyable work - you are a talented writer of original prose, as well as GW fanfiction. (I've been a fan of your GW stories for a while.)
Shinigami's Kaizer chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Wow. This is very deep and very well writen. I really liked it. You are a wonderful author.
Kanashimi chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
The story is just great. I don't know what to say more. It made me recall my past. I was abused by my brother, but then my mom did not care. She knew it, but she was not kind of person care for nothing. My father was not with me. They divorced. My sisters of course did not dare to protect me. They did not want to get hit either.