Reviews for Broken Sword
maskerade chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
My God.. pple still read that story? I haven't been working on it since... forever! Ok... here's the deal Relevance, I'll update this as soon as Villain is done k? And thnx for the comments, I'll use the word 'battles' a little less now _

I dun really noe a lot of words _;
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
hm...the little hamster wheel in my head is turning, george...

'broken sword'...the 'sword dancer'... just who is our unhappy little main character, hmm?

(am i even close to the mark? huh huh? come on...you can tell me!)
Hidden Relevance chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
this is absolutely phenomenal...

the plot is already incredibly well developed...and the groudwork is laid for one impressive story! i can't wait to see where this leads!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
man... this is amazingly intricate so far... i love the fact that we feel like we're standing with them...

just one thing i noticed...you tend to repeat some words over and over in your describtions... 'battle' especially stuck out as being used several times- try to alternate some of your phrasing... i know it sounds nitpicky- but when you've got something with this much potential those little things are what stick out!

NEWay...i'm off to keep reading!
Crystal Silhouette chapter 5 . 11/27/2002
- ::hands Tray five dollars::

TRAY: Told you he would update before you EVER would... ::smug grin::

- Shut up... ::glares at Tray:: Anyway, it was awesome PEP! Your style is just great. I'm lovin' it. : D Thanks for tellin' me you updated! ::hugs:: It made me feel special!

Anyway, great stuff, but that Tara chick is driving me nuts! Do we get to learn more about her later on? Heh, no big. Keep me updated!

(Oh oh, one more thing, I'm thinking of starting an original fantasy RPG. It would be awesome if you joined! Haven't quite gotten everything out in stone yet... but if you're interested, email me, ne?)

Much love,

Crystal Silhouette & Tray
Shinoda Benningtonme chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I like it so far, it's just the kind of thing I'm in the process of writing called ' The Snow's of Crydon '

Any way keep up the good work!

-_Josh_-
Crystal Silhouette chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
- Butterflies can get VERY nasty, ya know! ::crosses arms and nods matter-of-factly::

TRAY: You'll have to pardon my writer... she lacks sufficient hours of rest that's needed for her brain to function properly... -_-

- You'll have to pardon my muse... he's a dork.

TRAY: _

- ::grin:: So anyway, congrats on the update! I still need to update a ton of my so called "fics". ::sigh:: But keep up the awsome writing! .

Laterz!

~ Crystal Silhouette & Tray ~
maskerade chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
I AM SO SORRY!

dunno wat the hell is wrong with the para system..

sorry for the looooooooooooooooooooooooong wait and such, i hate school (
Crystal Silhouette chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
- Good, good! Now where's the rest of it? ::runs off looking for the rest of the wonderful story she just read:: Here, right? ::keeps looking::

TRAY: You'll have to excuse my writer.. ::sigh:: She's a very strange one. Great job on your story. She apparently enjoyed it... _

- How about here? ::skitters off to continue search::

Laterz,

Tray... and Crystal Silhouette
sstsau chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
That's ssssssooooooooo good! Write more! It's getting really interesting! You're description and the whole plot is great! :D
sstsau chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
Great story so far! It's interesting...you write really well! Please put up more! :)
Dracena chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
I luved ur story, i can't wait to read more, please continue!I definatly think i know that Hayate was the one covered all in blood in the first chapter, his eyes gave it away! I can't wait to see why he's lived soooooooo long!

anywayzz awsome story!

keep writing!
Chevira Lowe chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
Ah! Well, I would finish reading this story -_-; But my parents are kicking me off, but I'm almost done, and wow, did you ever do a really great job! This story is so good! Good luck with the rest of it!