Reviews for The Dragon’s Apprentice
pangur chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
last update: a year ago to the day. you cant just abandon a story like that :l updates are good :)
BuffLie chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
1. Yay, you're posting again.2. Nit-picky question: near the end of the chapter, you used the name Foretoken. Is that just another name for him? 3. I'm still all full of questions, but as long as you finish this sometime and answer the questions for me, I'm cool with being confused :D
Queen of Irony chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
Hm...
JMT chapter 9 . 2/19/2005
i really enjoy your writing. I'm sorry some one messed up a good writer.
C. N. Sweatt chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
Kimra,My, my, my. I can't imagine what some idiot may have done to make you this angry, but believe me when I say you're wrong about some of the things you said. You ARE a great author, a truly talented writer with a killer imagination that more than half of the writers on this site would sell their mamas for. (Trust me, I'm looking into the market...tehe.) Secondly, I make grammar miztakes all da time and sumhow I jus dont know if Ill evr git bedder at it(yes, yes...bad joke.) I promise you, Kimra, when I read your many stories, I am in no way reading it to look for spelling or grammar errors. I'm reading for the lush environment, the will and adventures of your characters, and the very fact that you're works are brilliant. Third, I'm in college too (with obscenely limited funds) and I understand most of where you're coming from. Enough said.

I pray that you won't give up writing because of a few *Ahem* A$$wipes. To give some advice (without sounding like I'm trying to lecture,) try not to invest so much emotional involvement when reading your reviews, most particularly the bad ones. I've found out time and time again that it's not worth it to beat my brains out trying to figure out what goes through some of the more...critizing...reviewers. Now, of course, I AM clear under the realization that you probably don't need (nor want) my advice, much less anyone elses-Lord knows you can take care of yourself (as you recently demonstrated.) But Kimra, as for your dreams of writing, you don't have to worry. They will be protected by me, at the least, with every willful little bone in body. I would never want to discourage you from writing, after all, I hope to see your name along side mine on the bookshelves someday.

So, without much further ado (and hoping I didn't piss you off), show those jerks what you're made of and blow 'em out of the water. After all, as it seems to be, that's what you and I are best at.

With hope that you'll flourish always in your endeavors.

A fellow author and friend if needed,Candace Sweatt

P.S.I know the name of a good assassin, if you ever want one. Hehe. I know...Way too wicked for my own good, I am.
A.J. Kingsley chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
I-for one-enjoyed the story and did not particularly notice-much less care-about small grammar mistakes. I understand them. I make them...and proudly I might add. This story stinking rocks and I don't really care if the words aren't always used correctly...after all don't we all speak good english?
Ms. Cassandra Chant chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
I definately liked your story, I found the slavery theme very interesting and something I hadn't really explored much before. I thought Foreiticket's character was well done and the vague recollective style of Rieishal was something to be explored. A pity you chose to end this story simply for a few grammatical errors.
ASouthernLady chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Did you stop writing? Beacause if you did you know a great way to end! Evil cliffies! Wah! Anyway I love it and I hope that you didn't stop! Great story and great style!
Yokan OOkami
Lucerna chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
VG again, although there are quite a few spelling errors and typos dotted around that caught my eye. Characters are interesting - despite the fact that you haven't given very much description of them. Clever writing - leaves more to the imagination :)
Lucerna chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
This is really very, very good. You've got a good poetic style of writing, and the opening of the story caught my attention and held it without the annoyance that you sometimes get of being plunged straight into a story without knowing anything. Maybe just a _little_ too much time spent on injuries? - but in reality, there's nothing much I could criticise.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 8 . 10/3/2003
Hey!Keep update soon.

Plz read mine

. ?storyid1413228
I am Gone chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
Very cool I really liked it.
MikaQ chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
uh oh...
The baava Project chapter 8 . 9/9/2003
Hooray! _ We're moving right along now aren't we? Rieishel is a strange girl all right, but I like how her confusion mirrors that of the reader. Questions abound! Who is Foreitiket and why did he steal her in the first place? Where are they, and where are they going? Who is Mezikal - obviously a big baddie, so I'm hoping some action is forthcoming. _~

Great chapter!

ja,

LoK
MoonlitEclipse chapter 8 . 9/6/2003
This is a really good story! Very original and it really draws the reader in! Good job!

~Firey4~!