Reviews for The Dragon’s Apprentice
Gezi chapter 8 . 9/4/2003
*grin*
BuffLie chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
I agree with the previous review, it's hard to read when there are spelling errors in the way. Aside from that, I would *really* like to know what the hell is going on. I'm as confused as Rieishal is. ;) Update soon.
The baava Project chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
_;; Well, I'm glad that you didn't let this story die. Thanks for updating! However, your spelling and grammar are atrocious . . . I have to admit, as interesting as your writing is, I almost gave up because it was hard to get through. For example, it's "manacle", not "manicule". _~

All that aside, this chapter was totally bizarre, and it was good! I feel so bad for her . . . give us more!

ja,

LoK
Liadan chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Wow, this is awesome. I'm certainly hooked. I hope you update soon.
Dragon2k3 chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
Very nice work! I'm looking forward for chapters in the future. Ah poor Ry, I wonder what sort of trouble she'll get into next.
Nezumi Riddle chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
Hey, looks well. Keep it up.
Nezumi Riddle chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Oh-oh. Think she's in problem. I'm new!
Ahrihliir chapter 7 . 8/2/2003
I really like this story, though I wish you wouldn't take so long to update. This chapter was one of your best.

You seem to have the habit as my friend, typing fast and not checking back over what you type. I caught a few grammar mistakes and some spelling errors. If you want, I can be your beta-reader. You can find my e-mail in my profile.

Well, other than those mistakes, it was a great chapter. I can't wait for the next one! I'm gonna go check out your website now.
MikaQ chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
grah! WHAT'S GOING ON! ...I'm so confused...exposition,k please! I am so horribly, utterly lost by this story...but I like it!

-Mika
Alithia chapter 7 . 7/18/2003
better and better
BuffLie chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Poor thing. Gets locked up, gets smashed and then locked up again. Keep it comin...
CrystalBallerina chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
Congrats on getting a Spotlight thingy! THis is a great story! Post more up, I'm still kinda confused, but I guess more will be explained later! CONTINUE!
Sara Tobias chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
This is such an interesting story! I'm normally very severe in my reviews and I don't throw out compliments lightly.

Despite a few small spelling mistakes, this is a fine peice of literature. All you have to do is finish it!

I love the characters and I love the mystery. I can't wait to find out what happens.
The baava Project chapter 6 . 5/22/2003
I also feel much better now that this has moved on a bit. I'm still very interested and very curious as to what's going on, but it's getting easier to get into the story with each chapter you write. Hope you'll move this along a bit more soon . . .

ja ne,

LoK
MikaQ chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
I like it, indeed I do, although it is rather confusing. Even at the sixth chapter, I still don't know anything...don't know her name, where she comes from, what this bizarre caste system is, who the guy is...the list goes on and on. The only way to remedy this, of course, is for you to keep going and to put up another chapter.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »