Reviews for The Dragon’s Apprentice
Ahrihliir chapter 6 . 5/1/2003
This is a very interesting story. You're very good at keeping your readers interested. Perhaps you won't wait so long until you update again? Please?
BuffLie chapter 6 . 5/1/2003
Yay! U updated. There were just a few typos here and there.. and an occasional missed comma. I can email ya with those if u prefer. Then... in terms of plot, it was good as always :) Oh yeah... could you post somewhere how to pronounce the characters names, I dunno if I am saying them correctly. Anyhoo, post again soon.
Aridianna chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I love your story! This has so much potential! Heck, you've already shown us that it does! I love your characters and while I'm slightly confused about whats going on, I'm glad you haven't made things go too fast. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this story updated for long amounts of times, but I understand. I have the same issues with my own stories. Anyway, while updating sooner would be cool, go ahead and take all the time you need...I'd hate to see this story turn into much from trying to write it too fast...Not that I think it would anyway, but ya know.

See ya later!

Candace
The baava Project chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
lol, this poor girl. I hope some explanations will be coming, both for her and for me! _ I'm really enjoying this story, and hope you update soon!
Ahrihliir chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
Fascinating... I want more! I want to know where she came from, and what happened to her, and what's GOING to happen to her, and... well, just keep writing!
Alithia chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Ooooo, ever more mysterious ...
BuffLie chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
Great as always :)
The baava Project chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
This is the most original idea I have come across in a few days, and I wish I had time to read more right now. _~ The story flows with good speed, and good description or conversation when needed. If I may be so bold, your spelling could use a little work (I think you meant "idly" the few times you used "ideally") but I'm not really complaining about that. I definitely can't wait to continue!

Ja ne,

LoK
Ahrihliir chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
This is a good story. What happens next!
Hart chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING ONE OF YOUR STORIES! I love them so much! You're a great author! Ah well, update when you have the time!
Salios chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
like most of these people (sane or not mind you) i hope you'll post more soon. i REALLY and i mean REALLY enjoyes this story. HEY! _ just the others 2...
Alithia chapter 4 . 10/30/2002
Yeah, I'd like to know when everything's back up and running too please.
BuffLie chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
I'd like to know when everything is up and ready. I'm sorry about ur comp being stolen, that sucks. Hope all is well, take care
Kismet chapter 3 . 8/5/2002
I am going to scream and yell and e-mail you until you write more!
Cinnabar Scarlett chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
oooh! Please please please write more! Check out my 'the Saga of Eruune' story. You might like it. - Nice work!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »