Reviews for The Dragon’s Apprentice
Cinnabar Scarlett chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
Your story just keeps getting better and better! You're a very good writer! I really like your main character! she's soooo cool!
Cinnabar Scarlett chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Good story! I love your descriptions, and your main character is really cool! Write more!
Alithia chapter 3 . 7/14/2002
More! More! *blinks* don't mind me I'm totally mad! *dances around the room wearing only a teacosy*

No really, I love this story! Continue *makes shooing motions*

*shuus a mask and becomes normal* (As if that were possible)

Please don't delete this ... I'm just on a sugar high's all ...

Anyway, good story ...
BuffLie chapter 3 . 7/12/2002
This is the most intriguing story I have read on this site. I love the rich language :) Too bad there are only three chapters. Keep up the good work.
Cerulean chapter 3 . 6/29/2002
Nice! Original and interesting. Carry on!
Cyanotok chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
This would be one of the most intriguing beginnings I've ever seen to a story on this site if it were not for the gramatical errors. Please, please, please fix them, or get someone to do it for you, and repost this chapter. Other than that, this is amazing with beautiful imagery and a fun little element of suspense. Keep it up.
LbBeryl chapter 2 . 5/25/2002
This is really good. I don't really get the slave yard thing though. Could you explain it?
SailorPhi chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
This story is really great so far, and I can't wait to see the plot and characters unfold...I already have a lot of unanswered questions, which is definately going to keep me coming back _~
Raven Ehtar chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Definately, I think it should continue! I want to know what happens next! The descriptions are excellent, the suspense is high, and I'm curious as to what happened to the girl just before we came in. I'm putting my vote in, and I certainly hope it makes a difference. Keep going, please?
Irresponsible Captain Akima chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Intriguing. You use good description. Yes. I think that you should continue :) This sounds like it will be a good story.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4