Reviews for See You Again
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Damn, that was good, but I have no idea who is the couple! *crawls away, ashamed* Still, great, great, great poem!
Th G P aka jon chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
depressing, yet good. can u write a poem for me next time i have to for english class? lol, later
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
Absolutely amazing! It almost sounded like a song, and one I could play a piece to on my piano...*sigh* Great job.
Jehana chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Ohhhh! This poem was beautiful! Sad and sweet...I think you should make it a Ken/Kari (WHY I'm asking the Queen of Takari for this is beyond me...), Mimato, Yakari, or Michi...)

~~Jehana
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
mimato! mimato! _
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
Nice. Sweet. I like. It could be Davis to Kari- coz she broke his heart and all, maybe to be with TK. (TAKARI 4EVA!) Or, if the girl does come back to the guy then it could be- wait, I won't say it. Or else I'll be hunted down and killed.
Reena chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Hee hee, that's the best! Duo What is it with you and 'The best!' lately? And what is it with girls and totally sappy love poems? Reena You know you like 'em Duey! *glomps cutie muse* See, those are tears I see in your big violet eyes... Duo *wipes eyes* Are not! Ack, where's Allen when you need him? Reena Out looking for my dream guy... Duo But I'm right here! Reena -_-;;
Nikki Ishida chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Awwwww thanks for the dedication Lys-chan! AND THIS WAS SOOO GOOD! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! MUAH! GREAT FIC! it was kinda sad..but OH so sweet! Wonderful poem! Keep up the great work! IT WAS PRODIGIOUS! ~Nikki
curiouserxcuriouser chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
:sniff: that was so sad. Waaaaaa...Oh well very cool! Keep it up!
digitally obsessed chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
lys.. this rocks! you write the BEST poety on earth! guess, what! i found a new use for kool-aide! i dyed my hair blue! ~~kate~~