Reviews for Belief
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Nicely written and very true.
Mind of a Child chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I can't seem to find any words to describe just how good that was.
Goggle Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Wowzers. Rb, this is an awesome poem! Yes, we all believe in something...perhaps it's because it gives us all some hope among all the chaos of the world...

You put this into words so well! Kudos!
VliegendeHollander2002 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
It's hard for people to realize that there is nothing 'out there', by which i mean heaven, nirvana or whatever. I think that i why they still believe. Sorry, but i'm a conservative non-believer, and once there's something in my head, ain't nobody gonna get it out!
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
That is a good question. I don't really know the answer, but I know I believe for the sake of standing up for something just beyond our reach of complete knowledge. I love God, and I always will, but your poem made me think. Good Job!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
This is really well written and I like it a lot. It's also very true. The language used was vivid. Good job.
Jill Elyse chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
That was awesome.
Fuuchan chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
This is Kyli. I liked your poem Rachel. Keep up the good work and by the way Nicole says its swell :)
NS chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
It's wonderful to see your gift grow and change over time...to watch your beliefs be tested and changed and solidified. And it's amazing to have it put into words so well.