Reviews for Snow-angel
Mortuus47 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hello there.

I returned to this a while ago and recorded a more complete version of the song this poem's based on. If you're interested, it's on my LiveJournal at mortuus47 (past the entry about baby gerbils)

I need Becke to sing it again though, my vocals are just as bad as they ever were. ;)

Hope you're well and don't find this too creepy or anything.
bikki chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I sing this. It's purdy. :P No really, it's the best song Morti ever wrote, best lyric as well. Nice one.
Morti chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I love it so much I made a song about it, and that song subsequently almost saved someone from dying of anorexia but it was just too late. Your writing is just that powerful. I just wish I could be half as talented at song writing as you are at writing stories and poems.
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
i dont know what to say. im really at a loss for words, and this poem if great as usual, but its so pale, and faded like looking through snow and also small and leaving a small little print like the snow angel and like a little person who nobody knows too well
Songwind chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Yes, I'm reading your poetry. *finally blinks* Whoa. That is really, really good poetry right there. *points* It's so simple, and it's melancholy. The person in this is so considerate in a way, they kill themselves but they don't cause their parents more pain than they have to to get away from life. And it's depressing!
Drusilla1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Oh, wow. I love the idea. No no, I don't mean the idea of how to kill myself. Just the poem. It's beautiful and bitter and sweet. Good job!
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 4/12/2002