Reviews for Widerstand
Andor chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Bored one Friday night and dissapointed by IA's newest chapter, Andor decided to use the fact that he was on fictionpress to read a story. He looked through his favorite author's list, and found that Red Draco was one of the few of his favorite author's to have written a story on this site and not fanfiction.

Andor read halfway through chapter 1, but suddenly became tired. He really liked this story, so, during school, he continued to read it. He finished chapter 2 on thursday, and was dissapointed that the story didn't continue. But, he had to go to lunch, so he couldn't write a review.

Finally, a day later, Andor wrote this review. I say that I am very pleased with this story, it is very creative, and I hope you write more of it. This story might force me to return to fanfiction to see some of the other stories written by you.
alia chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Woo. That was really great. Are you planning on more in the story or is this it? *crosses fingers and hopes not* I'm picturing Coching as some sort of small northish Ontario mining town... The idea is just a lot of fun to read. I'm wondering how Mr. Miller ended up married to evil incarnate in the first place, and the murderous cars, well, that's just a neat idea.

So, yeah, really enjoying it. I hope you write more in this world.

cheers

alia
Celia chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
My gosh that's scary...

Evil cars? Now I've seen it all.

Anyway, it's a good story, but a little confusing. I like the idea of possesed appliances and vehicles, and the demon mother. LIL BNDT is cool. _

Keep it up, unless it's already done...I certainly can't tell... _ ...(Celia leaves, very confuzled.)