Reviews for The Other Girl
josie chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Sure she is evil and a bad person. They both are cheaters and horrible human beings. If you don't want to be in a relationship then end things and then see other people. By deceiving or cheating on you partner is not good and very evil thing to do. This other woman knew this man was taken but she still justify her trampy behaviour to go after someone who belongs to someone else.
guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Oh please its called lack of self respect and dignity. She knew he belongs to someone else. When you know and still go after the taken man then you become nothing but the crease on his bed. Its funny how women fall so low and pathetic in their standards.
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Love this!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I liked this. You have a very comfortable easy to read style of writing and your story had that realistic ring to it. Makes a change from the usual kind of thing. I liked her accepting attitude. In short I like the way you write.
Hetairai chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Wow, I love this story. You showed that the other woman isn't always some stereotypical villain.
As someone that has been there I thank you.
Great work!
Taiya chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
This is really great. Most people think of "the other girl" as totally evil... well I have been "the other girl" and I know that it's just as difficult to be her as it is to be the "original girl". Wow that was slightly confusing. Well anyways you portrayed that really well in this story.

Good job!
Deidre Mayfair chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Very nice, the "other girl" perspective. Certainly gave me some insight on how it's like to have someone stolen. I can only dream of stealing the angel of doom.