Reviews for Bless Me Father
Trey Terror chapter 18 . 10/19/2006
I am so watiing for the next chapter

*adds to fave author, story, and alert*
Trey Terror chapter 13 . 10/19/2006
FGB
Trey Terror chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
there is a random name confusion in the end of this chapter, 4 sentences before the last line it says His hand gripped in chrisians shirt... i do not beleive christian is in this scene , I love this story so far, ive had to read through it non stop thats why i havent comment every chapter, not that it matters because you guys have the most reviews ive ever seen... lol. And Let me say being a gay catholic school boy, I feel for them both... you dont put how bad it truly is at school and being out... (i know) lol, but now i sound like an emo bitch kid hahaha sry im random ok im continuing the story

~rttm
Trey Terror chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
ho shit...
Salkiethia chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
This is a brilliant story. It kept me up reading until 12 last night, even though I had school today. The whole thing is amazing - I was crying during parts of it, and feeling the emotion laced through the story. I can't wait for a new chapter to come up.
kayla chapter 18 . 10/8/2006
Very well son!:]
Yuki chapter 18 . 9/20/2006
UPDATE ALREADY... *sobs* ... so long and no update... its gonna be a year since you guys updated... your blog says nothing about the next update anymore for you guys have stopped posting since may... . ... I really love the story, i bet alot others do love the story right... please dont stop half way and continue! - desperate -
Kraheera-Raven chapter 18 . 9/18/2006
*whistle* wow. Steamy. I really liked this. I hope that you continue, because this story... this is life. Not some drama made by soap operas, but something I could actually see happening.

I must have more. gimme gimme!
The Dark Avenger chapter 18 . 9/17/2006
OMG, it took me forever to read this story. But only case I started it a long time ago. then it disappeared. When it came back I didnt rememebr where I was T_T But thats beside the point.I love this story...please finish it! soon! OMG, I cant wait...!
madelineangel chapter 18 . 9/14/2006
please ohh please keep rihting some more its really good , please i ask of you
Erin chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Haha, wonderful, a rash...I enjoyed this chapter, but I do have a little pet peeve about author notes in the middle of the story. Otherwise though I loved it.
Erin chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wow, kinky, Catholic school boys :d I like it!This is the first story I've read on this site, I usually stick to fandom. I'm interested to see how your characters develop.
Dead Fridays chapter 18 . 9/8/2006
La de da...man, that was intense. Intensely good, that is. I have no idea why, but your story gives me the feel of a really great indie film; perhaps it's the dialogue or the way you set up everything. I love it. The emotions? Freaking real. Freaking brilliant. I think I might just go and re-read your entire story (there goes my hours of sleep...).
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 18 . 9/3/2006
at the beginning of the story you said something about how the story might corrupt my brain or something. Sadly, I am already corrupted. I can only think of one word off the top of my head to describe this: wow. You know how it is when you've read something amazing and the only thing that you can really say is "wow?" (...or am I just so pathetic?) Well, the other thing I could say would be E! but...yeah. OH MY GOD. LOVE IT. *faints* Well, I suppose that got the point across too...at the beginning I wanted Caleb and Drake together but now I really think I'd rather Drake and Christian got together because Caleb keeps hurting Drake when he doesn't mean to and...either way it turns out though, I know it will be a great ending...*faints again in her extreme patheticness*
Alika613 chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
It's not over right? I know it's been, like, a year since you've updated but you should REALLY continue! I need to know what happens! I can't help but LOVE ALL the characters and they need to all have a HAPPY (and sexy, LOL) ENDING! So PLEASE! Continue!

-Alika613