Reviews for Bless Me Father
mad-one123 chapter 14 . 6/14/2008
wow im really curious about this sketch book thing of christians. wow ur story isnt predictable at all. i have no idea whats going to happen. this is fantastic.
mad-one123 chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
OMG! SCANDAL!

SO MUCH DRAMA! lol sniff its actually getting sad. sniiff, poor drake. i thought christian liked him! uh. this is great.
mad-one123 chapter 11 . 6/14/2008
im really enjoying ur story. and im really surprised. at the begining of the story i had expected it to be more of a comedy, but its turning out much more complicated and i really like ur character development its really gud. caleb really bugs me, i dont like those random snide comments he makes about gay people sometimes. maybe hes in denial , i dont know.i wonder if hes gonna turn out gay or not.
Nightblight chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Love the story. I read the whole thing in about 16 hours... stupid sleep, always getting in the way of reading.

If you guys haven't gotten any offers yet, I'd love to help in any way I can. Though I might not be exactly what you're looking for. I've always loved writing, mostly for fun, and the occasional newspaper article, but I decided not to pursue it as a career.

I think this story's amazing and has some great character development. They all feel like they are real people, not just some one-dimensional caricatures as is the norm as of late. There were also some really unforeseen plot twists, which I love in a story.

Either way, keep up the AMAZING job and when you do publish this story, let me know. I'll find a way to get my hands on it!
Orangeena chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
WOW, talk about A/N at the most inopportune time! ;D Well, I can say that so far, for sure, this has turned out to be (really, truly) an amazing tale. Cheers to you both.

If you're still looking for someone to edit, I can help you with that. I've found myself jobless and with too much extra time on my hands this summer. Editing & critiquing is something that I do frequently, but I've never beta'ed online before. I just help out friends and fellow students at school.

I might not be your ideal candidate though, because I don't post my own work online. Or, I haven't yet. I am working on something I think I'll post in the future, however. It's hard for me to put myself out there.. I don't do well with vulnerability. I've realized, though, that there's really no reason why I should be so wary. No matter what, I'll never be able to please everyone with what I do.

I am a college student, though- I'll be a junior this fall. I'm actually going through the process of transferring right now (which, let me say, is a task in itself).

So, if you find somebody who you feel would be ideal for you, I'd still be open to be a secondary. And I'd surely take you up on an offer to beta when I'm set to go.

Hey, good luck to you all with the refining and the quest to be published. I do have some ideas for you. We should chat.
Orangeena chapter 18 . 6/13/2008
This is so tough. It's great to read. I didn't think there really was a boyfriend. I'm surprised. I wish it were a lie... I wish Christian would take initiative and keep at it, he can't let Drake get away. Not again, anyway.

I know that, however it ends, it'll be perfect. I know this because at this point, anything could happen. I can't predict it and I'm not going to try.
Orangeena chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
I wanted Drake and Christian to be together in the end. I still do. I don't know whether or not I believe that Christian has a boyfriend, or if he's just saying that. Maybe he thinks it'll be easier that way. I don't blame him if he feels like can't handle Drake being so hot-and-cold. But, still... I just feel like they should be together. There's just so much feeling there.

At the same time, though, I'm proud of Caleb and how he is willing to put himself out there for Drake. I just can't seem to feel good about the fact that they're trying to have a relationship with each other.

However it turns out, it seems like somebody is going to get hurt even more. Or maybe they'll all be hurt.

This one has (possibly) been the best of all.
Orangeena chapter 14 . 6/13/2008
It feels like each chapter contains more emotion and maturity than the last. I'm guessing that it has to do with the several years since you've first put it up on FP. It seems that you have become more talented writers as time's gone on. Great chapter.. very evoking.
Orangeena chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
First, I really like Mackenzie.

Second... wow. Christian and CALEB? How does that happen?
Orangeena chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Oh, what a summer it will be!
Orangeena chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
Wow. It baffles me that Reece would voice his ignorant opinion when, if I remember correctly, it was he who prompted Caleb to masturbate in front of him... and then applauded his performance afterward. Who's queer, again?

I like Mackenzie, although I feel bad that's she's chasing a guy who will never be into her the way she wants him to be. She seems like a good person. That Alex, though. Somebody needs to set her straight.
Orangeena chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Well, well... Christian is quite the instigator. He will surely be trouble. I can also see him being very intuitive. I think he can surely see that Drake feels something for Caleb already.

I feel for Drake. The hurt he felt by receiving that kiss from Caleb was pretty strong. Very understandable.. he obviously never wanted their to be under such circumstances.

It's so strange how thick the animosity is between Caleb and Christian already. They both seem to be very hotheaded and proud... they're definitely going to have a hard time getting along!
Orangeena chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Truth or dare! Wow, I remember those days. I suppose Drake should have foreseen this. Tsk, teenage girls, eh? As for Christian, well, maybe Mackenzie is the one who's got some competition...
Orangeena chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Haha, I'm surprised Drake was as composed as he was throughout that undoubtedly exciting display of Caleb's. I am very surprised that Reese provoked such an activity. It seems like he's going to be quite the troublemaker! :D

Anyway, I remember beginning to read this story a long while ago.. When I got the alert today I was very surprised to find how far it's progressed. Looks like you two have been working on it for quite some time, too! Good on you!

...aand onward I go.
Zarendos chapter 16 . 6/13/2008
DX Auugghh Drake why O Aw man what about Christian! He totally ripped him apart DX Christian gets a happy ending right O

I can understand why Drake would act like this and it makes him seem totally human, but WHY!
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »