Reviews for Bless Me Father
Kellie chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Love, love, love the story ;]

second favorite on fictionpress so far lol

and could chapter 4s name possibly have come from the lyrics of harvey dangers song flagpole sitta? "im not sick, but im not well"? hmm, lol

great story,

kellie ;]
Qryous chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
well, if you ever do get it published, please tell the fans so we can buy the book
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
First comment-I'd love to beta, but I'm a lazy one. P So, that's out of the game.

However, I can offer a little bit of help when it comes to publishing. I, also, am looking to publish a novel (or three) of my own, and have been researching that possibility since I was in middle school. I have learned that if you publish online, you will have to EXTENSIVELY rewrite this story-not just change a few things, but change almost everything. It's been recommended to me because I had to go through the same thing, and I've been told to change the names, the main portion of the plot, the number and personalities of the characters... basically, in the end, you've written a completely different story. A beta would be fantastic for you, but I would recommend not putting the remainder of the story up on the internet-it would severely lower your chances of getting this published, as people may recognize the storyline, and therefore might know the ending.

Of course, you don't have to do anything that I've mentioned. However, the chances of publishing this story will be very slim if you keep this online. I would recommend taking it off completely, and then extensively rewrite it with an author of your choice. Keep the ending a secret!
Kneecap chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
I know you've put this down as 'not finished yet', but to me it feels finished. I know it doesn't end on a resolved note, but, if I'm honest, I don't think I could read any more, it made me cry too much.

Eh, it's so desperately sad. I had thought and hoped, in the first few chapters, that it was going to be quite lighthearted and happily resolved. I hadn't reckoned on Christian, or things getting to fucked up.

I try not to read sad stories too much cause, well, they completely crush me, but I'm glad I made an exception in this case. It really was incredible, especialy the last 3-4 chapters. Really amazing.

The way you brought things together was breathtaking &&, and, well, I really have no complaints at all. It's incredible.
Ty Taco chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
I love your story.

It's amazing.

IDEA:

We should totally meet Christian's boyfriend.

:]

xoxoxo,

Ty
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 18 . 3/27/2008
WELL. big twist of events here. :S

drake's one confused little boy.

is this story ...um ... like is it stopped? coz last update ... woaah back in 2005. hm.

meff. its rly good, u know. worth finishing. m.
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
OMG I favourited this story on chapter 9 ages ago and I don't think I finished it I JUST FOUND IT and it looks good WHAT IT IT ABOUT AGAIN I cbf to re read 9 chapters (: plz
yoda chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
longer chapters!11

LONGER CHAPTERS I SAY!
theStarfly chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
It's been three years since you've updated this.. but are you ever going to continue? :( I'm very sad.. I was hoping for more.. this story is absolutely amazing! I wish you would continue it some time.. You guys are great writers..
Qryous chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
What's with the not updating in 3 years? There must be a reason! You said that this story ain't finished, or did you guys meet a super big writer's block , cause that would totally suck. I beg you to continue... I need a story like this x]
Qryous chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
You have a gift for story telling. But after chapter 13 i thought i would find the answers in chapter 14. But there was nothing, apart from hints that are barely hints at all, so I can't wait to read the next chapter tomorrow. It's too bad you only have 18 chapters so far, but I guess taht's what makes your story si high quality ;D
Qryous chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
I am sorry to say i am highly disturbed. Not by the slash... but by the sudden turn of events. I just can not imagine what can happen next, and i have badminton practice in 20 minutes so i have to be off ._. thanks for the story thusfar, and curse your cliffhanger!
Qryous chapter 12 . 2/24/2008
Your chapter endings really keep me thinking, so I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until now. But this really is quite a great story, and it jsut flows so well I keep continuing to press the button ;D
Zam89 chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
Amazing! I really loved it, the story was wonderful! You have to finish it, I want to know what happens... ::puppy eyes:: I love how Drake can't make up his mind between Christian and Caleb... it's a very original plot twist. Update!

~Dawn
stasius chapter 18 . 1/19/2008
this story is awesome! i totally heart christian now with this chap.. love the way you draw me in the story.. pls keep writing.. i wanna know when drake and christian drop their pretense and just get together.. i hope..
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »