Reviews for Pleading Prayer
Inoperative chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
oh that's soo sad...it's really very touching, i nearly cried 0_o

i liked the way you formatted it, nice wording particularly the last two words - they were so strong and a nice ending.

very good...and i can't think of anything else to say...hmm...
ShireElf chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
*sniffle* Wow, that was beautiful. You write really good poetry!
Judith Keylimepie85 chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
I can see why you cried...so sad but really awesome. It is really great and I admire it when a writer can make people cry. *sniff* *tear tear* Who me? Crying? *sniffle* *sob* no way!
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
So sad!

It creeps into your heart and then breaks it!
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
*Lip trembles* That was beautiful... s-so s-sad... WAAAH! *Run away crying*
Ragnarok2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
wow, that's really good. i thought it was really sad and the way you wrote is just so great I can't explain it really. very good poetry. :-)
Jade6 chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Oh! This is so sad, powerful and moving! Truly touching! I can't express how much it spoke to me... I am speechless... a very emotional piece and I love it! )
Jade the Expert Predator chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
I have no words that come to mind to express how I feel about this... Beautifully done. That's the only one I can think of. I like how you only capitalized God, as if you were signifying how much he means here. 8)
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Wow. Brought me to tears, and I would have seriously been bawling if I weren't in Computer Tech class right now. This is amazing. I can see why it's one of your favorites. Very good. Breathtaking.

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
NicAbriGz chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
too sad- ver y nice- thoughtful- cried- u know thats hard to make me do- luv ya like a sista-

Mandi
Liller chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
ooo.. dark and emotional. i like it!