Reviews for Faith reawakened
Penumbra chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wow, what a touching poem. Do ya mind if I borrow it to show my loved ones? Heh, j/k. Seriously, this is a wonderful poem...I love the way the words just flow together and the emotions seem so sincere, in contrast to the sappy stuff people write that just kinda seems fake (not that I've read anything like that at this site, but other places...well, that's just my opinion, anyway). Keep up the great work! You have lots and lots of talent.
Soul Mate chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Thank you for the poem, thank you for your friendship and love but most of all i thank you always for being my soul mate. You are without a doubt my guardian angel and i am forever in your debt for saving me.
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
That is great! You are really talented at writing poetry! I was wondering, what does strength is not seeing the light in the darkness, but the darkness in the light mean? Sorry, I'm not to bright.
DustRat chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Hey Ice! Adam here! WOW! That was really great! Your awesome at this! By the way, I'm changing my Pen Name to DustRat just to let ya know! talk to ya later! Bye! _