Reviews for Another Time for Another Life
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I'm not really in the mood to write good reviews right now so just basically letting you know I read it! Keep writing! _ JMBunny
ms.maxwell chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Hey Raven... I'm sorry for all the times I criticized you. Can we start over and be friends? It was stupid to criticize you over something so unimportant. Can we start over? E-mail me at some time. P.S. I love this poem!
Dark Lady chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
OMG, that was... i can't find the words for it. It was BEYOND wonderful. I can say that i know what it's like cuz i had a simular experiance, but you put the emotions of it into words a billion times better then I ever could in a life time.
digitally obsessed chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
wow... i swear to god you write some kick ass poetry! you should have your own section on it or something! ~~kate~~
PassionFireQueen AKA Lady Sharon chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Wow... I think RainbowKat's met her match in poem writing! You two are the God and Goddess of Poems and Writing... it's simply amazing your words are. Wonderful... I love this... *cries* TOO GOOD! You need to rest a little, my dear Raven, and get your life together... I hope to be the one who helps you.

Love,

Lady Sharon
DeDreamer chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
As always very passionate. I still think you should attempt to relax. You aren't even trying.
Kira yalnami chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
*sniff* beautiful.
Aquarius chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
AMAZING! That was beautiful! (sniff, sniff) OMG! You are an extraordinary poet! Write on! Sayonara!
RainbowKat chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
That's so pretty Raven! Sharon: Wow, so romantic... *blushes* RainbowKat: Romance... YUCK! Both: Good job!