Reviews for Black Angel
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I really enjoyed reading your story - it was extremely original (even with all those writer's block speedbumps ;) ).

I hope you post again soon - it's a shame you haven't posted in such a while! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest. Please keep writing, it's scarily addictive to start reading your stories...

I can't really think of any negative comments... maybe... uhm... nope, still nothing. I really liked the way your dialogue helped describe the carachters without having them think paragraphs about themselves.

Your artwork (and your writing) is inspirational and I hope you continue doing what you're doing!
KaronePrincess chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
hello,

please continue to update the story. The story is very classic. It has storyline, characters, writing style. I love it all. I really curious who is that man? How long he'd been follow her? Is he harm to her? I'm anxious to read next.

Please update more!

Thanks a lot,

KaronePrincess
Sammi chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Ahh yes. I am in love. :]

This story gets the Sam Sticker of Approval.

*smacks a sticker onto the story*

There.

Now all there's left to do it update before I am simply forced to sic my invisible man-eating teddies of doom on you. :D
Jenna Briggs chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Your book is so good so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. I will not pester you to go faster because I know how hard it can be to wright a really good story. But do not stop now.

Jenna
Crewger chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
it's so original! I like it!
Anne chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Hi, just finished reading your story.. and i'm going to tell you it's good! I love it.. has a good plot, good writing, love the characters and a good pace (though i want Kevin to meet him! . but it will come I guess :))I haven't put a review on the other chapters but figured i'd give one of the whole, hope thats i'll repeat it's a good story and I think it's definetedly worth continuing!I can't really think of anything needing improvement, so just keep up the good work! .- Anne, Denmark
InactiveAccount92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I love this story. But it has not been updated since 2004, and it's now 2006. I might sound insane, but I'm sacred I'll never see this story finshed. It makes me want to cry. Such a lovely plot, with believable characters and settings. T_T But you must be busy with the army and all. By the way, I love your gallery on Elfwood. But that hasn't been updated since December 29, 2005. Now I'm really afraid.

P.S. Me wants more a whole lot.
J chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
this story is so cool! mysterious and intriguing! write more for heaven's sake!
Elfwood Artist S. 'Sky' Dixon chapter 6 . 7/9/2006
Suspense... both useful and torturous! I really like this story; it has about every element that a good story should, and as I read it, it felt like I was right in there with them. Great characters... I can't wait for more! I hope the wait for another chapter won't be long...
Soulfire chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
I saw a few paintings on elfwood and had to read the story. I'm happy to say that it brought a smile to my face with the way the character of Kevin is portrayed, and how the "voice", which I shall assume to be Alex, insists on a proper introduction before he'll give her his name. The phrasing is a bit strange in some places, but it is most likely just my imagination, as I'm not accustom to some terms found outside my home region. Very well written, in my humble opinion, and I cannot wait to read the rest of the story, should it eventually follow.
Meow chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
I love this story. The realationship between Kevin(Awesome name) and the Angel is so mysterious and... is there a word cooler then cool? Cold i guess, but that isn't what I mean. anyway, great story, love this chapter keep them coming. Go you!
Sam Reckford chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
This story is wonderful. I am absolutly captivated, and have been sitting here reading for the past hour and a half! The only issue that I could point out is the dialogue, which falls flat on occasion. Write more soon, please!Regards,Sam
a person chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
this story is very good. u should really finnish it...im very into it. im a very picky person about what i like 2 read...this is in my favorites. good luck!

me*.*
Tariel chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
I have been following your story for quite some time and I am a bit dissapointed that when I checked reciently, it wasn't finished. I await with great anticipation for the next section. But all in all i do very much love your story. Good work and job well done. I am sure the rest will be great if not better. Thank you.
Everyonelovesadirtycowgirl11244 chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
Hurry! Please!...I'm prpared to cry and beg. This story is so AWESOME!
140 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »