Reviews for Shadowed Perfection
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Interesting way to write it, but it's good. It seems like a peom story, but I like it so far. I plan to read more when I get home from school.
Risika De La Noche chapter 15 . 3/15/2003
i love this story! i think i'm now going to read everything else you've written! you captured so many feelings really well.. and for some reason i really relate to the perfection of the lamp..
nuh uh chapter 13 . 10/31/2002
-said in a high pitched voice- what's he doing with Jimmy?

lol.

but, none-the-less, this was a good chapter. even if it was different.
Layla Knight chapter 12 . 10/22/2002
This is really really good. I am putting it on my favorites list...you kept so interested that I just read ALL the chapters in one sitting...
nuh uh chapter 12 . 10/21/2002
mmm, lovely. i do so enjoy this story.

i want moorrree. lol.

click, click, click.

-olyvia.
sara chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
i have really enjoyed this story so far. please write more!
sara chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
Keep updating! Love the story!
sara chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
Keep updating! Love the story!
sara chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This is an awesome story! I LOVE it! The beginning was a little confusing, but overall it is a very original, and wonderful story! Please update soon! Please, please, please!
R chapter 10 . 6/4/2002
i like your story. but it's unrealistic. first of all, if guthrie has been there a YEAR and has been throwing up all that he's eaten, he would have lost a great deal of weight. and since he was anorexic to begin with he must have been really underweight to begin with. so how is he still alive i wonder? and also, i think they would be weighing him regularly and making sure he doesn't purge. not to mention, wouldn't allow him to run 12 miles in a day. i think you're a fabulous writer it's just that it's not realistic. i've been in the hospital for anorexia and have had friends in psychiatric hospitals for anorexia or bulimia and it's not like that. i guess its possible for the nurses/doctors to be REALLY stupid and not notice things like waterloading, but you don't even mention him having to waterload for a weigh-in cause u don't mention him getting weighed. just something to think about. also, vitals? are they even monitoring his heartrate/blood pressure/temperature, etc? he'd be near death at this point i think...

when are you writing another chapter? i can't wait. oh one more thing... if twinkie is a binge eater, it doesn't mean he's "hungry all the time" - bingers and overeaters don't eat because they are hungry.
nuh uh chapter 10 . 5/2/2002
this chapter was kinda choppy and a little rough. not smooth and easy to read like the others.

it was good tho'! glad you put 'em all in seperate wards. :D

i wanna know what happens nexxttt!

-'lyvia
jack's wasted life chapter 9 . 4/29/2002
ok, this is me 'lyvia but it won't let me log into my SN.

i really like this, and i can majorly tell that you got some of your ideas from real life. :P

and, in actual institutions, the men and women are absolutely not aloud in the others ward. heh. i think that kinda takes away from the plot.

but, really good still! MORE! good good good!

nuh uh chapter 7 . 4/25/2002
teehee, it was funny altho' i doubt it's supposed to be.

i can tell you're getting some of your material from real life too. .~ lol. "you should write slogans for D.A.R.E."

-olyvia
Stephie chapter 6 . 4/19/2002
Well, for the first original story I've read on , this was pretty good. I like how Guthrie was anorexic, and the way he points out the problems with his "institution." Thanx!

~Stephie~