Reviews for Sessions
Rei chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This is an excellent peice of work, simple as that. During the heated arguments between the two men, I could feel the tension practically in the air. _- The only advice I have is one or two sentences that sounded cliche'. However, the overall quality of the work masked those tiny tiny things. Good job.
Kerai chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
I've been reading your blog for quite some time now, but I was surfing around one day and decided to read some of your fiction.

This story is great! I hope you do a sequel. If you do, send it my way, please!

And I've been looking for this story... it's about a boy who's a whore, and one night he sleeps with his teacher. It's about their relationship afterwards, but I can't remember the name of the fic, the author, or the characters for the life of me... if you know what I'm talking about, could you please email me when you have the chance?

Good luck on exams!

Blessed be,

kerai
StarCrossedJunkie chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
It's Nicky! Whoda thunk he'd use Luce's advice...? Hehe...I seriously loved this, and that other peice you did. You should write more little attatchments to Psychosis. I am seriously addicted to it and everything affiliated with it. Unhealthy for a 13-year-old girl, but hey...

I still love Nicky.
b chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
sounds great to where it's headed.

-b.