Reviews for Hope
ChildOfGod07 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
That's a really cool poem. I like it a lot! I'm homeschooled, too. :)

Amy
Telepathic Toasters r Special chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I really really like this poem! its a good message alot of people need to hear, after the worst things can only get better. ur a good writer, keep posting. :)
Special Ed chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I liked that b/c most people would end it with death but you brought hope. Keep writing.
Dreamstrifer chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
One word: WOW...

I love how it repeats. It just adds to the poem. I rather like this. Reminds me of my stints through depression. And it is uplifting (Hmm...i know some people who would think me quite twisted for saying this. I suppose you just have to be at rock bottom to think that). Very nice.
flying-buttress chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I like this poem, very interesting way to have a good outlook on life. As for the poem you reviewed for me, it's not that I neccesarily think my life sucks, it just does sometimes, what I meant was that I should be more worried about other people then myself, because I got it better then I realize sometimes.
Maria Rose Black chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I love it...it makes me happy. Which is good, cuz I was sad. Thanks for making me happy! D
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Sad in the beginning but the end is perfect. Outstanding piece. Wonderful job! Keep writing you are very talented.. _
Mistress Of The Stars chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Thsi is really an awesome poem (I write poetry too,I've been published in a book),keep writing. I really felt the meaning of it. Good job.
Penumbra chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Wow, this is one of the best poems I've ever read! Seriously, I love the message...it's put so simply and earnestly that you can't help but believe it. thanks for writing such an uplifting poem! Write more!
Zilindico chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
A pretty good poem, even in its odd scheme. Granted, I did start to become a little worried about you at first as I kept reading, but eventually I found the deep hope that finally rose inside you, and that's what makes this poem wonderful. _
The Cheshire Kitten chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Uplifting indeed. Everyone sometimes feels like this, but life does get better. Good poem!
i dream in orange chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
the positive outlook is the only way to think. we know it hurts, and we all went through, but as long as you know that you have hope it's all alright. your poem gives a great message.
erisedilla chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Thank You for ending that poem like you did... If only there were more people who did as you have done... glad to see a good 'un for once... awesome!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
sweet...and suicidal, sorta funny how you say, "I smile" (sorta like in this comic book(JTHM) "Cherry Fiz Wiz, I smile")

oo..kewl-at the end-where you basically said somethin bout the sayin of when you're at the bottom the only way to go is up...I'm gonna steal that for any story I try to write about a suicidial person..
Alexandria1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
I've felt like this before.. but ya eventually life does get better... )

i like this poem. very strong