Reviews for They don't even know me
The crying furry emperor of Kuto chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
o. k. I'm so depressed. Do you even know why or did you even bother to ask? I'm so POed right now its not even funny. My drawing of Jedite is ruined (u didn't know right? I've only said this a million times.) My family's runied EVERYTHING IS RUINED! K, now its my turn to be the depresseant here. Everyone uses me as they're personal psycaratrist, now its MY turn to dish it out. I'm tired of this group, and its ME ME ME that's the attitude of the group. I was cryin last night, the day that was supposed to be the best day of my life turned out to be one of the worst. How bout i kill myself hm? Will anyone notice? guess not. but i must remember: KILLING IS WRONG AND IF U KILL YOURSELF U ARE SELFISH CUZ U DON'T THINK BOUT OTHER PEEPS AND U R WEAK CUZ LIFE HAS ITS BUMPS GET USED TO IT. Guess i better get used to my favorite talent: INVISIBLITY! bye. i decieded to write this so that the group finaly sees my pain.
Nyx3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
? ok, that is good but I WANT MORE!
Tara Wilson chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
This story was quite good. Not too bad. If you live adventure stories go visit this story, it's really good if you like Aventure Stories

. ?storyid726940

Luv,

Tara
Demon Princess Yorda chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
You have got to e-mail me! I have a charecter like that! Shes a goddess, but they find out she's a demon, and well, write somemore stuff about Atakke! Please mail me!
cinder's rose chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
This was really cool. This could be the prologue to a story if you wanted (or maybe you were already thinking of that) but this is good.