Reviews for New Horizons
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2017
excellent military story, believable, hope you write more in the same vein
LDS Dreamer chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
I have to know. Will you ever update this? I just started reading this and I kinda really want to know how it ends. It's and amazing story. :)
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 18 . 3/12/2007
Excellent. Full marks.
The-Mad-Reviewer chapter 18 . 12/18/2004
Oh PLEASE PLEASE Don't Tell me Your Ending It THERE! This is Good! You write Good! I want More! This reminds me of Between Angels and Wolves... Except not so much confusing super human stuff... ANyways its really good. The set up and characters are unique, and i love the way you made each characters interactions different.

My biggest peeve? When you can't tell the difference between conversations. So that is really well done here! Keep it coming Please!
Mirotori chapter 18 . 11/3/2003
how could you end the story here?

i went back to my "review history" and spotted this as one of the first on the list. i read it again, and it's DAMN good. you've really got a good hold on sci fi, and you could go far with this if you tried. don't let it just hang here. Update it. I'll review each chapter as you post it if you do!

Seriously, this story deserves a couple hundred reviews. YOu just need to get more of your stuff out there. PLEASE continue this. It's excellent.

don't abandon your account just yet. You got something goin.

SiLkY
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 16 . 10/15/2003
This I found to be...okay
thetick chapter 18 . 10/10/2003
I really like this. Well written and it moves with direction and focus. The central characters are engaging and believable, despite the setting being the only part I dislike. But it is good premise and it works within the framework of the story you set yourself.
King Arthur chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
I am an amputee, and have been since the Vietnam war. I had lost all sexual desire, well, until I read this story!

Now I play tennis in the nude with my fully regrown limbs!

Thanks New Horizons!

Actually, I read this great story 2 months ago and it was a privlage to read it again.

We want more!
Admiral chapter 17 . 4/18/2002
Very Good story. Well thought out and dramatized. I just want to mention a couple of things. It seems rather odd that Tod's men would call her "Top", considering that nickname is usually reserved for the unit's First Sergeant and is less appropriate for an officer. As a Marine Lieutenant and the CO of the unit, "Skipper" would be a more likely nickname. Also, chapter ten repeats chapter nine, leaving what looks like a hole in the story. How did Carson end up on his back? What happened on the rest of the mission?
Mirotori chapter 17 . 4/18/2002
Wow, I'm hooked! What appeals most is the fact that when you go into technicalities, you sound like you know your stuff. It really sucks when someone rights a whole bunch of mumbo-jumbo and calls it a laser gun.

Keep writin'!