Reviews for You Killed Me When You Left
jessie chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That Was Very Sad! You are a really great Poet! That Poem was great! Write More! You are such a good writer
erisedilla chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
beautiful! Sadly, way too many people can relate to this in one way or another... I know I can... Thanks for reviewing my stuff!

~erisedilla~
a smile from a veil chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
This poem really struck me hard. This came from the heart. Any reviewer can see that. Kudos. It is rare when I can find a poem on this site that struck me as hard as this one did. Great job.
Alexandria1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
*wipes away tears*

this is a really good poem! *sigh*
blake8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Thats a great poem! Is there truth in it? If there is I'm so so sorry.
Frozenpenguin chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
this is really great!...Me like...- the summary is what made me want to read it..*hooker* hehehehehehehehehehehe!..(that probavly sounded really childish)...that was awesome..and thank you for reviewing some of my poems.
charon19 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
i loved it! esp. "You murdered me when you spoke" and "All that's left is my good bye"...great, just...GREAT!

ps- thank you soooooooo much for the reviews, i live for them (cause i have no life) so keep it up!
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
good lord girl that's so sad! god i love this poem so much- it's so sad and wonderful and man i can't think of the words i want to use to describe it- but god is it good! I LOVE IT!

love always
seared flesh chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
great poem! peculiar idea tho...i like the mental pictures you painted and the words you picked

good job!