Reviews for My Innocence
unspecified chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
very good, and yes i can relate
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I hate to tell you this but i can relate to this song alot! i feel this everyday of my miserable life! But i like the song alot cus it describes and helps releases alot of anger by reading it
rhinestone butterfly chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
sad..but true. i can relate
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Aww, youre not a wh0re Ian. Anyways, youre still better than me. I especially like the last stanza..keep it up, Farf!
Kazuline chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
very powerful and disturbing
adfasdf chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Whoa... Dark _ Sorry I didn't review this earlier. I haven't been to for... ages and ages '' Anyway, it's really good! I like the ending especially _ Good work!
Tykeria chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
wow really good
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Makes me think. And that's hard to do. *l* No, but really...it's awesome.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I can't really relate, nor do I know anyone who does, and I hope I never will. I have heard so many stories of sexual abuse in my time, but none of them have been so in-depth to the emotions as this one has. Gets a 10/10. I got some new stuff, could you take a look for me? I would appreciate it.
laureno chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
taking a turn from the ian-norm (), this seems to be an experimental piece with obvious talent behind it but also room for expansion. strong beginning, interesting imagery, but it's hard for my to 'visualize' (visualize?) the ending.. perhaps if it was a slow, decending fade out it could be pulled off. in the words of dee french: very nice! *in that twisted, not-quite-raped way...*
Soph chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Well... I think this song is more poemish than songish. I don't understand the whole "whore" reference. I mean, unless you can relate to these things. It's also kinda contradictory, like first a "whore" and then a want to be "loved". That's in a way a good touch to such an emotional song. I'm not sure the whole suffocation thing is accurate, unless you mean more of isolation from the world and fear of being loved. Sigh... keep writing, and hopefully you never have to relate to this song.
Sarah-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
i dont think its very much like control but oh well _ THIS SONG ROCKS!
just silver chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
silly boy! I know where the idea came from. You feel this. maybe you've never been raped literally, but on an emotional level you have. You just took that experience, magnified it and twisted and prodded the emotions a bit until they fit this scenario perfectly. That way, you have a nice little screen of fiction betwen you and your truth. No one can trace it back to you and you can imagine that it never happened. Am I anywhere near right? lol. not a bad song ian. angsty, but slightly diffrent from your norm. nice.
Skye13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Dark, but not of the intese and lyrical variety! Sharp, poignant, and biting.
That Firefly Chick chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Puddle of Mud, much? o.o This seriously reminded me of 'Control' only twisted around in the eyes of the victim. I really like it. Very good...again ;;.