Reviews for Gaibu no Wareware ni Sekai
xodaydreamerxo chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
OMG now this is a good story you have to keep going anyways heres a better summary. teenshers are dissappearing 1 by 1 but the police have no clue what is going on. can a girl named Kristina solve this mystery ro will she be next? that sounds more catchier. so you should use that
xodaydreamerxo chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
ok I haven't read the story but you could do ALOT better with the summary. the summary SUCKED ASS! sry for cussing but it does so you could work on that because it wasn't very good but i'll read the story and see what it sounds like then maybe I could give you a suggestion of a better summary.
TigressFire chapter 2 . 2/12/2001
AHHH! Finish this! :D
Malakai89 chapter 2 . 2/10/2001
that odd but kool. SO she has some amazing power and can make things explode and keep away boys *nods thoughtfully* I think that u should try to explain the part about the roof and the black people dissapearing better. It a little hard to understand. Kristina is such a kool carachter it's hard not to like her. *MALAKAI89*
Malakai89 chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Ok the title kind of weir what does it mean. Sounds good.
Jezchan chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
I bow to you Majin Magus! You have managed to creat a story that sparks my imagination! I've been looking through the origionals section forever and yours was the only one so far that looked interesting. (maybe its just cuz I like stuff that's DBZish...) So what is Kristina supossed to be? Some kind of alien, witch, or a telekenetic? I really like this so far, its got everything I like in it! *grins happily* Good work! *relizes shes acting extremly stupid* EEEEK! I'm starting to sound like a ditz! Kami-sama help me! Could you email me a list of Japanese words? I know quite a few words from the DBSZ glossary and other fics but it looks like you know more than I do and it would be greatly appreiciated if you could tell me more meanings. Ja ne.
Michael O'Hare chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
I really hope she doesn't end up getting killed. Kristina is a very likeable character, after all. Keep this up.
Star chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Very nice beginning. You've gotta love Christina.
Majin Magus chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
For those of you who are confused, 'Gaibu no Wareware ni Sekai' means 'Outside Our World.' In its drawn form, this chapter is only two pages long...and not very long pages, either. I added tons of detail.