Reviews for Projection
Oonagh chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Amazing. I wonder what kind of 'life' the girl can have now, though. I mean, she has no influence on anything, all she can do is watch.
Wow, you made my empathise with a character! Reall y excellent job on this story! It and you are going straight to my favourites!
End Noesis chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
That was farking cool. You got me thinking about the supernatural and about the overdue book I have on that particular topic (Eek! That bitch of a librarian is going to scream at me again). I found one spelling error: "taught" should be "taut." Aside from that, it was awesome.
Elf chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
ohhhh (shiver) it was dark and eerie but as always great story
Elwing Alcyone chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
*Squeaks* Eeep, that was really dark. I like dark things, but man... great stuff.
Fairy chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
I LOVE IT! what a perfect story. the troubles of a life on earth and the perfect freedom in getting away... absolutely wonderful! write more stuff like this. angst and supernatural. yummy.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
I really like it! Wow, I've always liked the stories about special power, and this one is great! Please, please, please add more!
Sailor Gemini chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
WOW OMG that was so tight... i hae always wanted to try astral projection, and have tried many times. i've only gotten a few feet out of my body before i lost concentration, and woke up... stupid, ne? well, that was awesome, and a lil creepy, but really good.

read my fics peeps!