Reviews for A Letter to Hitler In Five Parts
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Don't be so judgemental! It creates bad karma, you know. Hitler was only acting out his hellish childhood, and that was all he could do. He couldn't help it! Poor Hitler.
completely neutral person chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Read 'For Your own good' by Alice Miller. It might give you come insight in to why Hitler was the way he was.
Stemwinder chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Wowness! (Sorry, one of my words for when something impresses me, the English language gives way to slang, but anywho . . .) This was great. I can remember seeing similiar pictures to those you described in the summary when I was in High School, and beyond, and the anger that rose up in me from what Hitler did to Germany and the rest of Europe . . . you wrote those feelings very eloquently. Okay, on to more!

Heather, AKA Stemwinder
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
whoa. how can one be so talented? seriously though, you rock. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
I really like this- especially part 5. I found that really cool. I'm German, too. In fact I'm going to germany next yar with the rest of my class for 2 weeks. YEA! Keep writing
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Ha! Go you. The last one was perfect, humor in a way, yet bitter and final at the same time. I suppose being a German gives these poems a feel others can't give it.