Reviews for Wishing Well
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Writer's block really sucks! I'm glad your cured, hehe. I really like this poem. I don't think it's choppy, it seems to flow very well. I could sense a hint of "symbolism" in it as well (Yay!). I hope you post more poetry now that your writer's block is gone!

Arrivederci!

-Tigra- .
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
good poem!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
It's not choppy; I like the rhythm of this. I think it's better that you didn't tell us what you were wishing for, because it adds a sense of ageless mystery to the poem that I really like.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
very nice- i HATE writers block- it's come back- maybe i should fire my muse...anyways i love this and i am glad you posted something new cause i love your work- wonderful!

love always
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Congrats on getting out of that awful state we all know as the dreaded [gulp] Writers Block. (evil thing, aint it?) But you came out triumphantly and with a good poem, if I may say so. It's done nicely, and really brings a lot of attention (in my mind at least) toward unfulfilled dreams. We're always wishing and never fulfilling...[sigh]...Good poem though, I enjoyed it.
Rini chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
very good, its well written, and opened to thought. I like this a lot for some reason, I don't know. Maybe an air about it? Anyway, its great. Keep writing.