Reviews for Illusions
ChaoticSouless chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
ah this is great! and a white death rose! this is getting really good. its ok that it took a while to update i know how that is. keep it up! :)
Dravizta chapter 3 . 2/18/2003
and you were getting mad at me for stoping at a cliff hanger dang you *shakes fist* yours is worst them mine geez I'm gonna smack you at school and stop being so darn lazy and get more chapters up its not that hard to write a chaper dang i got 28 pages in three days! Hurry up or I'm not going to review ever again so there! better yet I'll stop bringing my stories to school so you'll never learn what my great twist will be *laughs evily*
Dravizta chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Hey this is really good thanx for continueing it. yeah ummm sorry I'm not posting anymore of my stories, I dunno I might later but right now though I don't feel like it. try to keep yourself from attepting to kill me in spanish please . . .
che2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
hey reikamae, this is the only story i read out of ur 6 but i think this one is pretty good. it has good description, i can see this coming alive in my mind. if u are going to continue this story, make sure there is some sort of conflict between charas. i can see there is some between that one girl and the other girl (sorry i can't think of names) who so calls "has authority over the school", and then i see that a love could result between the new guy and girl. but, i'm sure you have better stories with greater potential than this one. So, keep on writing ur stories (and i'll be reading them!)
Raven chapter 2 . 5/2/2002
Its very good so far; Hope you update soon.
ChaoticSouless chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Great chapter! Keep writing more! I love it! I just get confused with the characters ( as usual)

SpookyKasper :) ;) :P
ChaoticSouless chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Please continue! Your summary sounded SOOOOO cool! Add more chapters quick! I'm can't wait! It's really good so far even if nothing really happened!

SpookyKasper :) ;) :P