Reviews for The Great Gas Station Sketch
donald crinkle chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
i thought it was hilarious, and those ppl who didn't like it are insane. i think they got a little too mad over such a little thing. i would like to see them write something better.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
interesting...rather funny...amusing...but...um...you bloody racist. still funny. maybe you should seek help. i've tried, but it doesn't seem to help. check that, DON'T seek help. lock yourself in a closet and never come out! that can be fun too...um...i really don't know what else to say...but...erm...
Jimena chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
hehehe...I like that one. mass destruction...my fav.
NewbiaTheElf chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Omg,this is so more.
arab 101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
This story is an insult to my terrorist heretige. Everyone knows that the people of my home land Saudi Arabia would never strap a bomb to the back of my child. I would strap it to my wife's back. And what the hell kind of name is Kareb? that is not a name of arabian descent! mohammed, named after our prophet, would be a better choice for a name! Kareb sounds like an african name. You stupid Christian! If you were wishing to insult my heretige and my people, then you should have done more research on the subject. You foolish Christian. my people and i are all laughing at your stupidity more than your Christian people so if you wished to insult us then you have done a shitty job my enemy! May the fleas of a thousand camels and a plague of locusts sweep through your horrible country! I must know go to my gas station for work.
Wolf Dreamer1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
God! That was so funny! What is it with the phone numbers though?
Shiggy chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
This is the second story I have read from this Chris guy and Boy I think he has the potential to make it big time Yo.

Shiggidy Shiggidy shwaa

Shiggy
ishmel chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
hey the moron that wrote that summary is a cocksucking muthersucker. He is recantly unemployed because he is obeased. He has his 2 kids give him sponge baths everyday because he cant lift his custard filled arms. His phone # is 771-3819
Chris Creevy chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Well there you go folks, Ian has given out my friend brian's number, yes my name is colin but I already told you that, and yes that number is real, incase you want to meet Ian you must know his real name is Mike Myler, yes its a funny name but it is true. As for the other person I named super fat ass, that would be brian, please dont call him, allthough I hate the insult "Hair dresser"
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Do you want to know the real person that made this is a fat ass bicth that hates every fucking preson. he said if no one will call him because no one has the balls. he real name in colin and his # is 421-6273 or try his bicth sucking ho at 456-9128. that bicth wantes to suck your balls tonight. Ha ha ha ha chris people know your real named bicth. Don't call the # he gives you about that is a fake #.
Chris Creevy chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
I relized who sent the other review, thanks super fat ass!
Chris Creevy chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Wow, people like me, they really like me, I'd like to thank Ian Myler for one of those reviews, you can reach him at (414) 771-3819, dont worry about long distance, call collect!
John Wright chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
hi chrisy

that story was a peace of shit it was the badest storiest ever you shopuld just fucking died you ass whole. fuck you...
retardedbannanaman13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Hey Chrisy, stupid story creevy. Get a normal name. You stupid hair designer. I at least don't cut people's hair for a living. Get a normal job, like selling ice cream or delivering babies