Reviews for Normally This is me
amarelle chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
“The day is new. Have a new beginning with your coffee.”...I dunno, I only caught the coffee part. M, coffee. I really like this so far. You're developing the relationships pretty well, and you're not speeding thru you story. I hope Triston figures it out in the end!
Toast n Guitars chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
I like it so far. Are you going to continue working on it at all? I really think you should. It's really interesting so far. Keep writing -Toast
darksiren1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
haha..what was that about the coffee? oh well i hope you explain it in ur next chapter..cant wait to read it!
darksiren1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
wow. i really like it. and i kinda already connect with tristen..that is how i feel about me n my guitar too:D KEEP writing i cant wait to read more! im hooked
SKACHICK chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
hey! this story is pretty good! i like it a lot! Marie is my middle name! lol wowsers! well update soon!
Chikemuri chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
ummm...i don't get the coffee thing. was that just spur-of-the-moment-nothing-to-do-with-anything sort of thing? oh well...i guess i'll find out some other time huh? oh well byebye!
melany chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
hey!

That's REALLY good so far! I want more people top read and review it as much as you do...so...don't kill me...but...uhhh...imma make a suggestion. Uhhhhh...ummmm...try to change your summary, to make it more intriguing...and make it so...ya know...people wanna read and REVIEW it...but your story is really cute! I also have another suggestion...UPDATE BEFORE I BEAT YOU WITH MY UNTIED SHOE! lol...I'm enjoying your story. "EnjoyING." Present tense...meaning you're going to UPDATE!

MUAH-I'm out!
Yorun chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
Well... If you love writing this so much, why not anymore chapters? I've only read two and I cna honestly say I'm hooked! You really should write more on this.. :)
bassesrulz chapter 3 . 8/5/2002
u HAVE TO update...i wanna noe wad happens next!
Moria1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
Hmm... As Rachel would say, Props! I give you Props! But anyway, I think you should write more of this! I like it, it's neat. You should get me to be your beta though. I keep finding typos...

Peace & Love!
Anti Rainbows chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
Well... Coffee is gods greatest gift to man... ;

Eck, Please don't quit! I'll review to if you don't quit!.. Or at least more often
L.C. Aces chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
maybe it means if triston drinks coffe then marie will like him! i dunno i just thought it would make sense oh well : (

dont worry so far you have three reviews other than mine! that meanse youu have at least 2 reviews per chapter! thats exelante! but plz still write *puts on puppy dog face* for me? pleeeeeease?
StoryLover chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
Cool story so far... I like the way triston goes thru different emotions, from feeling accepted to feeling left out... keep it up
LoneWriter chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
i am soooo serious you need to update cause i really really like your story so you really really need to update cause its been forever and ever and ever since you last updated! your losing me here i am going to die without reading the end of the story so you better start typing soon or you're going to be getting unwanted email fromthis very weird scary person namely ME so hurry up time's a wasting!
Moria1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2002
I love it! It's so cool how this intertwines with the other story!

Peace & Love!