Reviews for Ask
Aerak3024 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I can't relate to it, but its catchy...(or in other words, it was good.)
Rini chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
I like this, I have a relationship just like this, I can really relate. Nicely written, keep up the great work.
Whiro chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Hye, Great poem, I can totally relate on so many levels, its amazing! Wonderful, putting it in my favs!

Whiro
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
*begins crying* :'( stop writing sad stuff sis (I'm just kidding really, but you're subjects are so catchy I have to read'em, and your stories are so long all I'll even attempt to read are your poems ;) ) You keep making me cry. I'm gonna go up and isolate myself in my room and cry now.

Love ya, sis. TBH 8:28 A.M. Friday, April 26, 2002
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I love it! I understood it, but maybe more the way I wanted to understand than what you ment. Or maybe we were thinking the same thing, I don't know. For me, it ment something that is deep at the darkest corners of my fears. I really like this one, I felt I could relate.

Arrivederci!

-Tigra- .
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
interesing- subtle ryhming-it seems that way to me- i read it first and didn't realize that it ryhmed- could just be that i'm brain dead as always- yeah that's probally it- lol- i like this poem and i don't really know why- i can't really explain it- heck i love all of your poems- you are so talented! anyways nice poem- i'm glad you got over writer's block!

love always
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I like it. It's always so important to have someone that can hear your cries, even when you're too scared to actually vocalize them. This is really nicely written.