Reviews for once in awhile
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
hey... did you say that this was your fisrt poem? well done, i think most ppl experience this at some point in their lives.

when your natural talent starts to flourish you'll be fabulous... keep it up.
Zekk Karst chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Sad. Good, though! I really like the last 5 lines. Isn't that called a stanza? ...I don't remember! Oh, well. The only part you need to understand in this review is that I liked your poem.
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
That's happened to me...I really like this poem! Write more!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
This reminds me of sum of my frends. I can relate Sad, true, pure blue, luv it, real, a daily dose of reality in just one meal. This review reminds me of my poem Blodstained Destinies. That poem talks about the hard, cold, and cruel, life in this cursed world. I think it's my best work. Anyway, I really like this. Yet, it has that teary eyed moment. Sometimes you can just see which freinds care for you the most, just by them noticing there's something wrong. True?
Nunashi's DreamBerry chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I like I read mose of your poems (but only revewed once) keep up the good work
Charlotte chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I like this poem. It's great...especially the line 'Could you just notice my frown'...it reminds me of my own feelings. Good job! : )
Daredee chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I reckon...

hey you no u rule and that this poem rules so...well what else is there 2 say?

Keep writing...

(you only have 7 poems here and they're good...write more )*hint* *hint*
DarknessAngel3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Ur poems are really good, keep writing! Thanks for reviewing mine! :-)
Red Rose Petals chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This is reely good fer yer first attempt. When I started poetry in grade 7, I couldn't even write a poem that rhymedand actually made sense. I'm getting much better now. I must say, that you out dun my kind of poetry back when I was 13. Great job!
156398 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
deep..do you mind if i print it?quite cool..