Reviews for Dangerous Man
Jasmine chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
This is a realy good fic... It hasn't been updated in forever though and the chapters are a bit small... If you still do go on to fictionpress I hope you will read this and update soon...
Tricks chapter 10 . 9/14/2002
Great job! It's very interesting.
abcdefghijklk mnopqrstuvwxyz chapter 10 . 9/2/2002
This seems interesting. I will continue to read this. Feel free to read and review any of my writings if you get the chance.
R.C.Polk chapter 10 . 8/4/2002
Its very nice. I would like to see more character intoduction. And maybe having more hinting of why Aidan wanted to suddenly help Rye out of the blue like that. All in all it was good.

~Cheers~
Emma Danae chapter 8 . 7/19/2002
I like you story very much...you're writing reminds me of one of my favorite authors, Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (she too writes novels about vampires). It's very good...please continue!

-Emma Danae
HobbitGirl814 chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Hey,

Sup? N2MH! Just wanted to tell you leave me alone.

MY STORIES AND POEMS DON'T SUCK!

Love,

Sam
Zemmiphobic chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH CREEPY! but very very good!
HobbitGirl814 chapter 6 . 5/15/2002
Yo Kacie,

Sup girl? It'sa me! Good story. WRITE MORE! as YOU CAN TELL I FIXED MY COMPUTER!

BYE, BYE, BYE!

SAMI JO CHASEZ
Kumquat chapter 5 . 5/14/2002
very goood and scary it is well written I can see it in the back of my mind. keep writing.

-ava
running with scissors chapter 6 . 5/9/2002
Wow! Good! The chapters are short, but this is still really good. _
ArchArtistWriter chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
Thank you for your review. I am aware you were only being nice about the crapness of the whole thing. I've re-written it, so you may like the better version.

This is really cool and spooky. I've decided to put graphic detail in the story I'm writing, but not yet, so calm down girl!

Please read and keep it up on this one! I really liked it! (I'm obssessed with Vampyres and Archangels. So I would like it -!)
jedi diva chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Pretty good so far. Hope the rest is as good. I would probably watch the tenses but nothing major. I can't wait to read the rest.
Lil Loki Puck Not signed in chapter 3 . 4/27/2002
ooh spooky
erisedilla chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
ahhhh! ::hides under the computer desk:: THAT'S FREAKY! but oh so good, keep writing, keep wirting!