Reviews for Fun/Annoying Songs!
Kyle Master of the Tie chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
funny funny! la lala! heheh!
high on heartbreak chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
heeeheeeheeeheeeheee. Just so everyone knows, we go to a k-8 school, and treated like elementary students when we are in Junior High. We get to have "rally room" which is a gay "ass"embly every day where the teachers and principals talk about morals and shit like that. Anyway, I just wanted to take credit for helping come up with this song. heeheeheee. I'm so evil...*sigh* hey, does anyone know anyone who's high on peanut butter cups right now? I need a laugh. (sorry) I'll go now, and stop being so annoying.
YoungRL chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
WOOOOHOOOO! *applaudes madly* But, Val? I thought it was juvee-ee. You know, dragging out the e's? You know, the part that makes no sense to say but is fun anyway? (That's fun-it makes no sense to say but it's fun anyway!)
Monkey mouse chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
This song is funny (considering I help sing I'd be a hypocrite if I said it was dumb)N E way you were definatly high when you were typing this Elly-fant!(ha ha ha )
ME rachel wk in case you had no idea chapter 2 . 4/25/2002
I agree with RY! "enjoy and annoy" that's a good one! I'll remember that!

Do you have any more stuff to put up under this? You should talk to Monkey Mouse and get some more!

GTG for now, but Ill be back on layter!

*Rach*
YoungRL chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
WOOOHOOOOOOOO! *clap, clap* Bravo! Yay! Thanks for putting these up! Remember everyone: be sure to sing them all the time, people: enjoy and annoy!