Reviews for It Does Happen
paputsza chapter 16 . 11/2/2006
Mary Sues Suck. I feel like maiming one right now.
paputsza chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I hope you know how unrealistic this is. What type teenage boy have you known to have tact? Psh! It's refreshing though, your innocence. Wish i still had mine...
In Darkest Night chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
I don't think it's possible to have a more love-hate relationship (platonically speaking) with an author as a reader, than me with you.

your stories are so very inspired, this one makes me laugh out loud when it's funny, and feel like commiting that mass murder for them, an then wanting to just cry and the sheer fluffy moments.

I can't believe you left this world for reality...oh well...I've really enjoyed reading this story, and in fact it's saved my brother a horrible fate b/c I was pissed at him b4 starting this. But he'll never thank you.

Anyways, I can only hope you still read reviews (I know I would) and this makes you suffeciently guilty for at least one more chapter that is partially semi-conclusional.

I love Evan's mental-voice, very funny and love the witty dialouge between them.

And Brandy needs to go jump off a cliff, then reanimate, jump off another cliff, and be doomed to haunting school s*s for trying to come inbetween the wonderful couple, Evan and Jack.

And for what it's worth, the song 'Sugar, We're Going Down' by Fall Out Boy fits this pair...though the slight hinted at voeyristic thing DOESNT, the overall tone does...just my humbly over-exhausted opinion.
ItalianQT chapter 18 . 5/2/2006
Hey.. Just read yuor story and was really really enjoying it , when I realized you haven't updated in almost 4 years! You need to get on it and finish your story b/c I like it! : )
johnnyboy12 chapter 15 . 8/14/2005
another wonderful chapter but then i think all your chapters so far are really good .and like ihave said in other reviews i realy loveyour writing stilekeep up the good work!
johnnyboy12 chapter 14 . 8/14/2005
yes im a guy reader but imnot gay i do like the story you are avery good writer
johnnyboy12 chapter 12 . 8/14/2005
this is the first time i have ever read a story like this... bbut i think its really a good story so far..i really like the way you talk toyour readers in your notes at the startof each chapter.I think you have a really good writing up the good work
Cookie Gestapo chapter 18 . 4/29/2005
Hopefully you have more soom 'eh? It's been what? Two years?

Hurry up and update.
Kakiryu chapter 18 . 1/29/2005
I want more, dammit! Grr. This is so good and then you don't update for...Well, it's a very long time. I love this story! It's cute and funny and fluffy romance and there's some conflict here and there...Perfect combo. UPDATE, WILL YA?

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
Stefen chapter 18 . 11/24/2004
'Hopefully you'll have more soon'? That was 2 years ago! Where's the update! Hello? :-) This is brilliant writing. You really should continue! :-)
Namishka chapter 18 . 10/14/2004
please please please write more. i want to read more. more more MORE!
Namishka chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
aw. so cute.
subtleline chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
That summary really does pull u in! I must say I've developed some serious hate issues w/ Evan's family... I mean wtf! I've also developed a tiny case of hero worship for Jack's dad...such a god guy and still human. Btw we havn't seen anything on Evan's bro and sis... I mean someone in that family has to love him, I mean seriously. I also think this Brandi chick needs to get a clue.
starlit blade chapter 18 . 6/19/2004
Damn. Only platonic love?
Oh, and by the way, update please. And I would very much like to see some Brandy-punching. I volunteer, in fact, to appear in a random cameo and punch her lights out. Grr. Rawr.
me
Monkeyland chapter 18 . 5/16/2004
I just love this story! It's so funny! now still continuing on..
257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »