Reviews for Korea [Hanguk]
elena chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
i'd just like to say that i've never been to korea, never met a korean [ :( ], have tried and failed to act like i can speak korean. :D it was a beautiful poem, and makes me want to go even more.

thank you for sharing.

and to the "fairly recent south korean immigrant", it's pretty sad when you hate your own heritage. the culture inside of you. i'm from a small South American country, in which everyone says "where is that?" but i'm glad to tell them anyway. despite everything my country may lack, it's still a part of me.

hopefully, one day, you'll be proud to be south korean.
Diana.o5 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Beautiful. I love the country of Korea!
Close Your Eyes and Dream chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Love it! I too am Korean and those stupid anon reviewers don't know crap! You stupid losers need to die..and when you do, I will LAUGH my head off...and justa letcha know...GOOK IS NOT FOR KOREANS YOU FREAKING IDIOT! GOOK WAS ACTUALLY FOR VIETNAMESE PEOPLE! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT? YOU HAVE TO BE SOME FREAKING RETARD TO NOT KNOW!
kobebeefcake chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Nice poem. I hope to go to Korea some day... (Yes, I'm a real Korean. Ha.) But wow... so many people so hateful of the country.. T_T A... good poem anyway..
arealkoreannotsomefake chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I liked the poem, and if you're honestly an immigrant who came from South Korea, then how would you type English so well so suddenly? I moved from America to South Korea, and I honestly love it much more than America, in all honesty.
Cursed Sun chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
What do you expect. Mitora is an Anti-American, Communist gook fucker. God bless America and God bless Brazil!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Whoa, whoa, whoa. As a fairly recent South Korean immigrant, I can honestly say that South Korea SUCKS ASS. Korea is so fucking weak and tiny, nobody's even heard about it. Whenever someone asks where I was born, and I say South Korea, I get "Where the fuck is that?" as a response. It's so fucking humiliating how unimportant it is. And the worst is the culture. It's so sexist, xenophobic and racist. I hate South Korea (sucks almost as much as North Korea) and I'll never go back there for as long as I live. North America is my home now.
Sooyoung chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
ÈçÇÏ¿ä, ÇѺÐÀÌÅ¡¿ä? Àú ÇÑ ÁßÇлýÀε¥, Ê«ªµµ... Á» Ê«ªµµ Ƨٿî ÃÀÌ¿ä. ¿Á ¿¶ôÇØ ÁÖ¿ä.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
nice poem. korea sounds interesting