Reviews for My Path
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow. Very heartfelt. Keep writing, you're good at it. And thanks for the review. :)
daughter of kemet chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Very heart felt but remember life will get better.
Rikka chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
You're quite the articulate girl, aren't you? I hope whatever you're going through/went through, it's gotten better. Remember, life keeps testing us, we have to stay tough. This is a beautiful poem. To make a random cheesy quote (of my high school band director) "Keep the faith"
Silver Elf Child chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO! this is never the answer. Good poem but bad thoughts. I know I use to have them. Bad, bad thoughts. don't give in, don't follow that path live your life to the fullest and the pain will never last. Ha how'd you like that quick little diddy. _ I just made that up! I'll give you a little trick I use when I feel like this. SMILE. Laugh! Cartoons, lots and lots of cartoons. kitties and make sure they are purring. If you have the urge to hurt something take a lot of ice cubes and toss them outside on some cement. It sounds like glass breaking. My friend Ambreen says that it always makes her feel better. Death is not an answer it is an excuse and a terrible way to escape life's troubles. Life is tough. God knows it is and he's always with us when we are having trouble. Have you ever read footprints? It's a poem about how God carries us when we are having troubles. He will always be there in our need. I don't mean to preach, but I never knew anything as great as having God's promises in my heart. It was not untill I found this great relationship that I was able to truely defeat my thoughts of suicide. Now if I ever get depressed (Which as of late has been incredible since I lost my cat Tigger and my sister in law Rhenda) I just look to God for help. He has always been there in my need and He will always be there. For you and me. I hope everything is well now. If you ever need to talk to someone about things like this my email is always open and I'm willing to listen. Smile, live, laugh, love and God bless.
lexi chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
linz are you ok? i mean this one kinda scares me, like what exactly are you thinkin about hunny?
leelee2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Aww, Linz. I'm so sorry you've been stressin lately, but you're not thinkin about suicide are ya? Or is it just in the poem? (Lovely poem by the way ) But don't you think you're alone in stuff like this, cuz I've been through some of that too. If you ever feel the need to talk, e-mail me anytime ya want, k? *huggles*
RainyDayz1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Linnie,

It reaches to my very depths. I read this poem, when I myself was feeling really helpless and unloved. I feel like I'm a burden to the whole world.I know what you're about. I know what you're feeling. You're gonna be ok, though. I know you will.
Dancing Spirit chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
This is really good.. and truthful for me too.. Thanks for the review on my poem. :)
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Wow u r good! i feel r pain but trust me on this one a knife will not help! i know from experience...
Agent23 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
You're not alone... my dad's a bastard
Rini chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
hits close to home...good poem though, got lots of emotions put into it.