Reviews for The Angel of Caffeine
CampDreamer chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ah! I love this story :) Makes me sad that you never finished :'( I know you must hear that a lot... But it's true! You have so much love for this story! I wanna know what happens; whether Asheley ever makes up with his parents or if he and Lionel ever make it past first base... Wish there was more! Still loved it though! :)
Crystal chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I hope this story isn't abandoned but I guess it is.. You haven't updated for 9 years! Never mind about that, I just wanted to say how good this is. I like Ashley! He's so cute! But I like the racooon though I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to make pets out of them..
heyitsstupidme chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
This story is really great I love the characters but its a pity that so much good stories are abandoned
bs49184 chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
i thought racoons were mean how the hell did he makeita pet
annouska chapter 13 . 3/11/2010
God, I was crying from laughter! The way you portray the changes in their relationship is great! Lionel and Ashley are very well-developed characters!
annouska chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I'm not even halfway through the story and I love it already! Really, I've been laughing like a maniac, and my brother says I've finally lost it, so I blame my lost wits on you!
Tyan chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
What. D: I R DISAPPOINT. To think that it has not been updated in ... forever.

Well, anyway, I really love what you've written. And how Ashley and Lionel didn't just jump right into bed after they confessed their feelings. Sweet and funny, just like you promised. Even if it's been abandoned, it definitely belongs in my favorites.
Yo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
"I bought pears. That whole incident was a marketing ploy to make me buy pears. So, I bought pears. Now I have pears. I don't eat pears. I do not at this current point in time have the money to go around buying pears that I do not eat. I am a moron for having bought pears. I do not like myself right now."

AMAZING :D
NotEnough chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I seriously wish you would update this! I remember reading it YEARS ago, like when I first came on this site, adding it to my favourites and then that was it. No more updates.

It saddens me.

I'm 22 and non-updated fiction saddens me. I think I need a life.

Hmph.
Chrysler chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
I really thought the reason why he hated hospitals would be that his girlfriend or something died. Like a regular cliche but one that would work, especially with your writting style but the alternative is even more depressing. What kind of sick person does that? she sounded nice too. And I'm glad Lionel got some sleep and he even asked Ashley to go out with him! how cute. Liked this chapter a LOT!
Chrysler chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
I'm so sorry, I have to comment real quick because the relationship Ashley has with that racoon is out of this world, lol, omg! His life is so fucked but he's such a positive person and I love that. I also love Mr. gloomy Lionel and they make such a cute couple. I relaly wonder what happened to Lionel though...guess I gotta read an d find out. This is such a cute story btw
kepteinen chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE IT'S BEEN OVER SIX YEARS

GAH

I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY TOO.
Squirrel Activist chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Is it just me or has this story not been updated for 5 and a half years?

Thread of Life chapter 24 . 7/1/2008
Aw this story is so cute!

(And you almost have 400 reviews!)
rawr chapter 22 . 5/27/2008
I forgot to say that it's ridiculously impossible that you only have 392 or so reviews!
406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »