Reviews for The Angel of Caffeine
rawr chapter 22 . 5/27/2008
So I've been looking for a sign about a new chapter because you really are my god. I saw the whole 'Angel of Ceffeine? Good things happen to those who wait' thing. What's that MEAN! Do I need to send an email or something to get an answer. Sorry if I'm being annoying (I'd hate to be one of those awful people that only have 'update' and 'more' in their vocabulary), but I cannot help it if I love you. Scrath that, I worship you! You do realize that you are on most author's favorite lists. It's impossible to not think about you. This is turning into some weird stalkerish review. It's not like that, I promise. But your story is like liquid gold. Except it's not liquid. It's just awesome. LOVE
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 5 . 2/3/2008

this is freaking effing cute. i love it. :)
reirei chapter 24 . 9/10/2007
I just came across this story by accident truthfully...and now, I'm addicted. It's very good, and I love your sense of humor. I would love to know what happens next...it can even be an open-ended story...but please finish it in some way, I beg of you...you left off at a cliffhanger...or at least announce it's not going to be finished (I don't mind if you've lost interest in it or whatever...) just some kind of notice please.
color-of-her-eyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
yes, I know...it's been a while since you wrote this...but it diesn't change the fact, that I absolutely loved it and would go down on my knees to beg for another chapter...please?
Back of Beyond chapter 24 . 5/18/2007
...What? No! You can't have left it here! D:

Amazing story, you do not know how gutted I am it's not been updated. :(
designedtobedysfunctional chapter 24 . 5/14/2007
ermm..sorry to sound cliche/like a broken down tape recorder/like most of the people before urs truly/like a total parrot but could u pls update as curiosity not only killed the cat, it darned near killed me too. so my imminent death is of no concern to !
Annwyl chapter 24 . 3/30/2007
_ Aww. This is so cay-ute! Totally love your story! please update soon [sorry I don't have anything more useful to say]
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I just picked a random chapter to review.

Listen, I'm that psycho person who e-mailed you a couple of times and called myself 'An Avid Reader' and my name is now 'My Chemical Music Box' as you can see.

I just really wish you could pick this story up again because it is killing me and a lot of other fans of this story that you aren't writing anymore of this.

I've done all that I can and you still won't pick up this story or reply to one of my e-mails, not even to just tell me piss off. So please just reply to my e-mails and give me some info on what the hell you are doing with this story.

Please.

from My Chemical Music Box/An Avid Reader/laurenandspyro

PS: I have added this story to my favourites list and added you to my favourite authors list. (The spam poem and Ramen Noodle poem are so funny)

So again Please
Gossamer Heart chapter 24 . 2/17/2007
So.

Almost-notquite-4 years is a hilariously long amount of time, hahaha. But we're all still addicted.

An ending would be, you know, awesome. Preferably with the nasty. And more Rabies stuff.

Of course, there's probably an update page that I've missed amongst these chapters... ;)

-Sho
An Avid Reader chapter 22 . 2/11/2007
Hello again,

Listen, If you think that my e-mail was rude then please e-mail me and tell me so. I have put my e-mail address down in the review details under my name this time.

Please take notice of my message.

bye-bye

PS: If Ashley wasn't gay then I would date him. _
An Avid Reader chapter 23 . 2/11/2007
HIya again,

Because I couldn't review ch. 25, I had to review ch.24, but then I forgot to say something.

The bit where Ashley falls down the stairs in ch. 24 is absolutely hilarious and when I read it I burst out laughing so my parents looked at me funny again.

I love Ashley. He's so cute.

But anyway, please keep updating and don't discontinue this story (I know it has been 3-4 years since you last updated but I still have a glimmer of hope left).

Plus I am not the only one who wants you to keep updating this story.

So I beg of you again (notice how much begging you make me do) to not discontinue this story. :: goes away and prays to every god in the universe that you keep updating::

Please...

Love From,

An Avid Reader
An Avid Reader chapter 24 . 2/11/2007
Okay, so this story is really funny and I have noticed that you haven't updated since some time in 2003. I have also noticed that this story is far from over so I'm just wondering why you haven't been updating. I read this whole thing in 1 day and I tell you it is one of my most favourite.

I beg of you, PLEASE KEEP UPDATING. I CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT THIS FIC. IT IS ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR.

So yeah.

Please update because I can't put in words how much I love this. My parents thought I was acting really weird because I was laughing at my computer so much. That is how insanely funny this is.

I love it. Please Don't abandon this fic.

PS: I am writing this review for Chapter 24 because it wouldn't let me review Chapter 25. I think it said something about the chapter being out of range. But keep updating and don't abandon it, I beg of You!

Love from,

An Avid Reader. _
Huh chapter 24 . 1/3/2007
The computer yelled at me when I tried to submit a review for chapter 25 so I settled for this one instead. At 6 22 in the morning I've lost most of my will to live let alone fight the computer when it always seems to prevail no matter my state of consciousness. So as I sit here, I ponder the chances of you continuing this story after so many years, and I must say, in my mind the outlook is less then cheery. Of course, maybe this rather early hour has skewed my perceptions and it is quite normal for one to suddenly pick up and continue a story after three years, yes? Well I'll hope for the best I suppose. I can't believe it's 2007 -shakes head- If you decide to email be for whatever inane reason it would amuse me, I enjoy talking to random people. Cheers.
Anon-i-mous chapter 24 . 12/29/2006
Hey it's me again,

I had to give you my review early because my stupid computer is evil and won't work so here's my little tid bit of enlightenment.

I retract my earlier accusation of Ashley being on crack... crack is too nice of a drug.

I would say he's on something harder but my little dictionary of drugs is currently unavailable so I'm drawing a blank.

Anyways Ashley is on (insert drug here).

But I love this story it's very quirky and it's characters are lovable, I hope you write more
Anon-i-mous chapter 6 . 12/29/2006