Reviews for Wiccan and Proud of it
Michael Jackson freak chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
i wish i had you strenth and couage to tell that to people. love it.
Timrah De'Ange chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
i love this.
DemonicDestiny chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This poem ROCKS!
r.l.hood chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
i had never heard of this religion until i was looking at Ravenmoon Bloodcrystal's (sp? sry!) profile b/c she has some awesome poems too and that was unnecessary but w/e. anyways, just wanted to say nobody should shun people or treat them differently if they practice magic and that was probably cliche and everything but i just needed to say that because i really respect people who are in religions that other people resent sometims because im a christian right now but i don't really know if that's what i want. umm ya beautiful poem and i like the format/phrasing stuff i dunno what to call it sry hehe. great poem! *adds to favs* -ash
Ravenmoon Bloodcrystal chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
What an amazing poem! It makes me so happy that there are people like you in this world. Blessed Be!
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
If it wasn't a "faze", you would have at least learned how so spell magic, and tried not to embarrass real Wiccans.

As for the poem itself, many rhymes are forced. Consider revising.
A Collection Of Essays chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Merry Meet,
I simply love this poem. I too am wiccan, but I am not out of the 'broom closet' yet. Please email me
Blessed Be,
Morwyn Maiden of Darkness, Ice, and Hope
Lunar Cry chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This poem was fantastic! It's so good to be able to come to sites like fictionpress and find other Wiccan's when I know so many people who are against it. Thanks for writing such a great poem with such an important message in it.
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Merry meet. I'm so glad someone has written something to expalin to people a little bit more about wiccan. I've lost actually a couple of friends for the belief. It's good that ur telling people the truth and that it is a belief and a religion like Lutheren, or Christian. Anyways, I really liked ur poem and how truthful it actually was. Keep writing, maybe u'll get the message across to people.
Blessed Be,
Jena
Elohcin chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I loved your poem! Too often people are tricked by their own religions into believing Wicca and many other religions are something bad, or wrong, when they're not, and I think you're poem shows that well.
I love your pen name by the way! I'm a big Sailor Saturn/Hotaru fan myself...
Sorry for any typos or mistakes... it's 3 am and my brain is no longer functioning the way it should... good night...
Anathelia chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
awsome poem. very intense.
trish
please R&R mine it would mean alot to me
Vampiric-Wiccan chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
This is a great poem. It's well written, and it's just great.
Happy writing,
-Vampiric-Wiccan
SnapeWho chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Good poem. A lot of uninformed people should read it.
Jeck Rakiel chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Blessed Be
Fieona chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I'm Wicca too. mabey we should chat b/c I dont know many Witches at my school. My email adresse is oh, and by the way my mother forbids we to pactice Wicca in our house.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »