Reviews for Poems for the soul that burns
Kumquat chapter 22 . 9/11/2003
hm. now what kind of fantasis are we talking about here?
Mina Girl chapter 16 . 1/23/2003
Hey love the poemz! You should keep on writing they ARE REALLY GOOD! An i'm NOT lying!

Chow!
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Hi,

I like this poem alot.

From

Anna Sun

Thanks
Emma Forrest chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
The repetition is extremely effective, and the last lines hint at the greater poet within you. Work on stanzas, and flow, I guess. Great poem though. Really leaves a mark. Just try to avoid cliches, except for making fun of them. Thanks for all of the reviews. And he loves Liv so we CAN love Orlando! haha

:-)emma
blaues rose chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
wow..this must have been the work of many days. I really like your 8.8.8 peom in this series-very good-there's a lot of emotion packed between the lines, and in least in my mind that's what makes poetry good. if you have time try to check some spellings-unless they are intentional and meant to make the reader stop and think about more than one meaning.

by the way-many, many moons ago you read one of my poems and asked if you could use it as lyrics. i apologize for being so late in replying-i've been running across the country for horse shows the past two months. i would love it if you would use the poem if you still desire too-just email me at '' and let me know. thanks:-) and keep up the poetry
Remebrance 168 chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
I can't get close enough to touch him...

concider yourself lucky
Remebrance 168 chapter 11 . 10/7/2002
go ahead, let it bleed. Die, die, choke on it. Swallow the pain and die from it.
Remebrance 168 chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
unrequited... how odd. Love sucks. there's no denying. but this, this paradise. where it doesn't matter what you did...

love is supposed to help the pain..

what has it done for you?
Remebrance 168 chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
Who did you lose?
Remebrance 168 chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
good, it should hurt, love is stupid, death is simplier. it's easier than this stupid thing people call life.
Lanae chapter 16 . 8/15/2002
Once again, beautiful! All of these poems are full of talent, I believe, and it seems that others do as well. Please keep writing.. Ja ne!
Lanae chapter 8 . 8/15/2002
This is very beautiful, Molly. Unrequited love is very terrible, but, what is worse is loving someone, having him love you, but not being able to be together. I am going through something like that now, sadly to say... So far, your poems are very great, and I can't put how wonderful they are into words. And on chapter seven, teen years aren't exactly what others say they are, but then again you have quite a few more years until your teenage years are over. But one thing, I like to keep all sadness deep within me. And another weird thing is, I have never been depressed, really weird... Well, please keep writing such beautifully written stories and poetries!
Kumquat chapter 16 . 7/24/2002
no sorry I don't remember .

but I do remember I'm quite beside myself.

the bird without a head or feet
blaues rose chapter 11 . 7/24/2002
I think that I like this poem best of your collection under this title-the deeper part of the poem hits home hard for me.

When one takes a step away from the problem, it's rather interesting as to why we (teens in particular) believe that the only way to get back at the world is to hurt ourselves. it's a good rhetorical subject.

I like your writing style a great deal; keep writing please:-)
blaues rose chapter 6 . 7/24/2002
I really like your choice of words for this poem; it's very well done and one that I have spent the last 5 minutes reading over and over again. It makes/reminds of what it's like to not feel anyhing-I think society tends to overlook that emotion way too often.