Reviews for The Dictators Are The Most Human Of All Of Us
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I'm speehcless. So very, very good and insightful. Now maybe someone can understand why I can't ever judge a dictator?

Anyway, this is... this is beautiful, and really should be published.
Qualerei chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
And here, I always hated philosophy... but your story... play, shall I say, is impressive, and I daresay very true. I loved it.
MooseyDoom777 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
That was very good. You wrote their personality well, and kept them in character. And you make a very good point; if you show your anger, hate, and power, instead of acting "humane" then you have come to terms with yourself, and very well might be more human than the rest. Great job.
Matryoshka chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Wow...this was quite amazing to read, and I congratulate you on writing such a wonderful piece of work! I very much liked how you told the dictators' stories from their own point of view and the very insightful points about humanity and "inhumanity".
"Evil is still truth, know that. Evil is as much of a truth as Good is." VERY philosophical and insightful, as is the rest of the piece (too much good stuff to quote). I can't even begin to say how impressed I am with this. This should be published!
O.O chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Your writing is incredible! I was amazed by the clarity of your ideas and the way you blended humor...
Keep at it. Please.
tpaca chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
If anyone was given the power, We would take it. These men did what they thought was best. They helped their country and will never be forgotten. Keep up the good work!
Mbwun chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This is excellent... I loved the interaction. Quite funny at times.

He Who Walks On All Fours
Heinrich chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Very well written! I liked the idea of this whole philosiphical "What really makes a tyrant," type of thing. It is quite well, I like it! -Heinrich-
Serrinn chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Brilliant, insightful and knowledgable! I liked it a lot, although perhaps you good have put someone of greater stature than Hussein - Bonaparte, perhaps (although someone from the modern age is probably useful). By the way, there was something you didn't really reflect in this - Hussein idolizes Stalin, as you can see by looking at him, he is almost identical to Stalin in appearance. Anyway, that was brilliant, I would like a little more.
Queen of the Harpies chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Very very true. And so well written. You have a gift for satire..
GoodBye Everybody chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Oh my was excellent.

*The Mighty Sisto*
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
If you are 100% identical with Rose of Dresden, I think I have reviewed something by you already :)

Good one, this exactly is the point that I'm trying to show in my latest "project", The Darkest Night Of All. In fact, Hitler was very human. And who wouldn't like to be a dictator? Will there be another interview? The banality of evil certainly would be an interesting (and amusing) topic! :)
VliegendeHollander2002 chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
One word: Wonderful.
sage chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
That was a very entertaining-yet,thoughtful do you think your characters would talk so sensibley and wisely?Your play brought up very good points and the character traits and quirks were up the excellent work.
sexy history man chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
hey reaper- the guy that instilled communism into china (and was thier first oppressor/tyrant) was named Mao Te Chung. I'm 100% sure about the mao part, not so sure about the te part, and pretty sure about the chung part.

The civil war between Mao's communist forces and nationilist china (the government the U.S. recognized during ww2) dated back to well before WW2. When the Japs invaded Manchuria and started threating China, the two sides temporarily teamed up to fight them. Mao's forces used North Vietnamese style guerrila (sniper/ambush) warfare. After the Japanese surrender, the two started at it again. Mao's forces won, and the leader of nationilist China (forgot his name) fled to Taiwan. And I believe you can see where that led too.

this was an ok story, but there just ain't no excuse for the actions of these people. There ain't no justification for the crimes that Hitler and Stalin committed while in power.

BTW- ladies- I'm a sexy history man! *takes of shirt and sling it around head*

oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! The Professor is damn sexy! and i'm in on Tuesdays and Thursdays.