Reviews for Life...
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Yup
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
nice poem, but i think that you can win in the battle life!

if you have a goal

and fight for a worthy cause,

you can win in life

(a haiku i made up for you right on the spot, hope you like it)

good job, anyway! keep writing!
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I like how it's short and to the point. Good work!
Keriana Williams chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Very true...Very, very true...
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
The one, Queen Dagger Tribal, down below me a few reviews, that's my happy account. This one is my depressing account. I have to review this again. I think this is so true. It's short, simpl, and straight to the point of this damned world. It explains exactly what I think of it. This is perfect just the way it is. I luv it.
andjudar chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
hey there, what a touching poem! i can totally relate to it! keep it up!
Linmenel chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ohh! sad! I feel so...so hopeless! If thats the message then awesome job becasue my good mood is totally ruined now! lol I'm just kidding. Its good stuff..I'm going to read some more!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
a bit depressing but I like it... I think it is really clever! )
Daredee chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I'll tell you what i think...

its true.

(i think thats all that needs to be said)
Marisa chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I like it. Short but so true. You only neede four lines to explain it. I love it. You are so good. You should write more!
Red Rose Petals chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This is really good! You should try writing a haiku. They're only 3 lines long. 5 syllables on the 1st line, 7 syllables on the 2nd line, and 5 syllables on the last line. Try it. I wrote lots. They're fun.
Dark Nation2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I love it! Short, sweet, and concise. Defintely a good one. Thanks for your review by the way, and toodles! _
Arbobug2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
One word...WOW. You are good, I have to agree I like short poetry to. :) Maybe you could check out mine to, :) THanks

p.s. Keep it up you are defiently a good writer.
DarknessAngel3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
this is great, it doesn't matter that it's short!
Also Known As chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
4 lines was enough for this! Too true, too true. And... I'd probably at least try to say more on why I liked this, but it's late and I'm tired. Anyway, I liked it.